Author Topic: Interim Top Cop Says Migrants Housed at Chicago Police Stations Need More Permanent Accommodations  (Read 197 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Interim Top Cop Says Migrants Housed at Chicago Police Stations Need More Permanent Accommodations
Matt Masterson | July 11, 2023 2:06 pm

Days after sexual misconduct accusations were made against Chicago police officers in the 10th District involving migrants, interim Police Superintendent Fred Waller said migrants who remain housed at various police stations need more permanent accommodations.

Waller declined to discuss the allegations during a Tuesday news conference, saying an investigation to determine whether any officers assigned to the 10th District had sexual contact with one of the migrants housed at that station remains ongoing.

“We can’t speak about that exactly, or specifically,” he said, adding that, in general, the Chicago Police Department has been “very welcoming and accommodating” to migrants housed at police stations.

The Civilian Office of Police Accountability last Friday acknowledged it had launched a sexual misconduct probe into 10th District officers.

https://news.wttw.com/2023/07/11/interim-top-cop-says-migrants-housed-chicago-police-stations-need-more-permanent
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mejico would be an excellent choice! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Then send them back home where they came from.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
launched a sexual misconduct probe

There is a joke in here somewhere...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley