Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: House GOP Is About To Drop A Massive Report Alleging That Biden's DHS Chief Broke The Law  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: House GOP Is About To Drop A Massive Report Alleging That Biden's DHS Chief Broke The Law
Jennie Taer
4–5 minutes

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green is set to release a lengthy report detailing his initial findings of his probe into Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas that details ways he believes he broke the law, he told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an exclusive interview.

Green launched a probe into Mayorkas on June 14 with the initial phase focusing on the DHS secretary’s alleged “dereliction of duty.” Green says the more than 100 pages of findings from the first phase of his ongoing probe will be released within the next couple of weeks.

“The list of everything that we’ve learned so far in phase one, the dereliction of duty phase will be published here very shortly. In fact, I’m proofing the final document, which is like 111 pages, but laws that have been violated. In some cases, we believe that Mayorkas has broken the law himself,” Green told the DCNF.

Green cited several instances where he believes Mayorkas has committed “intentional” and “willful dereliction of duty,” he said, referring to DHS’ use of the CBP One phone application to allow tens of thousands of migrants to enter the country each month through ports of entry at the southern border. He also believes Mayorkas lied to Congress when he asserted that DHS had “operational control” of the U.S.-Mexico border.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/12/exclusive-house-gop-drop-a-massive-report-alleging-bidens-dhs-chief-broke-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Even with evidence that he broke the law, nothing will happen.  The corruption will continue as usual. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm sure LIEden's InJustice Department will jump ringht on it! yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Unfortunately, it is clear beyond peradventure that the current DOJ simply will not prosecute, no matter how glaringly obvious the violations are.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Drop it already.  Drop it like it's hot.

////00000////

A figment of my imagination is going to drop a nothing burger report that alleges the GOP wants more balks to be called during MLB baseball games.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 06:11:04 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Impeach him?
Yeah, sure.

He's untouchable.