Author Topic: In California and Illinois Lawbreakers Can Now Be Law Enforcers  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In California and Illinois Lawbreakers Can Now Be Law Enforcers
July 06, 2023

Across the U.S., the rights and privileges of citizenship are continuously being diluted by the open borders lobby in state legislatures. Drivers’ licenses for illegal aliens are only the beginning, with several states allowing illegal aliens to be admitted to the bar and practice law despite their presence itself being illegal. Some can now make arrests too.

As FAIR has consistently warned, these concessions undermine our immigration laws, and with each incremental step, erode all distinctions between citizens and those who flout our laws. Sanctuary states, California and Illinois, have recently passed legislation removing citizenship requirements for police officers, granting illegal aliens and other foreign citizens in the U.S. the authority to enforce American laws against citizens.

Both states’ bills remove the requirement that law enforcement officers be American citizens or lawful permanent residents (green card holders). Instead, California and Illinois only require prospective officers to have a federal employment authorization document or EAD. Nancy Skinner, the California State Senator who authored her state’s legislation, stated that her bill “in no way applies to undocumented workers”, which is simply a lie.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/07/06/california-and-illinois-lawbreakers-can-now-be-law-enforcers
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: In California and Illinois Lawbreakers Can Now Be Law Enforcers
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 09:22:20 pm »