Author Topic: Trump wins ‘clean sweep’ of endorsements from Michigan’s GOP congressional delegation  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump wins ‘clean sweep’ of endorsements from Michigan’s GOP congressional delegation
Former President Trump won Michigan in 2016--the first time a Republican won the state in a presidential election since 1988
Fox News, Jul 11, 2023

EXCLUSIVE: Every member of the Michigan Republican congressional delegation is endorsing former President Trump for the White House in 2024, Fox News Digital has learned, locking in key support in one of the earliest GOP primary states.

Trump, who is currently leading the 2024 GOP presidential field, has received endorsements from Reps. Jack Bergman, Bill Huizenga, John James, Lisa McClain, John Moolenaar and Tim Walberg.

"We’re proud to announce our full endorsement of President Donald J. Trump," the lawmakers said in a joint-statement to Fox News Digital.

"Under the Trump presidency, America was prosperous, the economy was strong, the world was a safer place, and Michiganders were better off," they said. "President Trump has proven he has the ability to deliver results on Day One and also the ability to win in key battleground states like Michigan, being the only Republican to win a Presidential race here since 1988."

In 2016, Trump became the first Republican in 28 years to win Michigan in a presidential election, taking 15 electoral votes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-wins-clean-sweep-endorsements-michigans-gop-congressional-delegation

Offline Kamaji

And yet, he's still too yellow-bellied and chicken to participate in a debate, because he knows he has nothing more than lies, bluster, and B.S.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And yet, he's still too yellow-bellied and chicken to participate in a debate, because he knows he has nothing more than lies, bluster, and B.S.

All of these clean sweeps are in fear, knowing this POS' tactics if and when anyone speaks ill of him. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Byron Donald's
@ByronDonalds

BIG NEWS!

The road to the White House becomes much easier with a win in Michigan in 2024!

I’m thrilled to see my friends from Michigan stand behind President Trump, the tried and true America First and American manufacturing president.

10:15 AM · Jul 11, 2023

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann
@PhilipWegmann

Trump announces his Michigan leadership team—it’s literally the entire Michigan congressional delegation:

10:38 AM · Jul 11, 2023

"President Trump now has more endorsements from the Michigan Republican delegation than Governor DeSantis has in all of Congress." (Video)

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1678812321781514247

Blue wall bump.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If endorsements translated to votes this might be useful.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Trump lost Michigan in 2020 and he will not carry it in 2024. But endorsements help with the primary.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Trump lost Michigan in 2020 and he will not carry it in 2024. But endorsements help with the primary.

Sometimes,  but not always. Not enough to rely on anyway.
The Republic is lost.

Oh, please.  If these were endorsements for Ronny you'd be ecstatic. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Not really. But you sit in the cheap seats when it comes to politics so I don't expect you to understand that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Sometimes,  but not always. Not enough to rely on anyway.

With what the Governor of MI has done as well as Brandonomics, with these endorsements Trump may very well carry MI which he is going to need to win the primary and the oval office.  Will it be enough?  It's hard to tell at this point in time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only because those who oppose him were forced out of the party. Remember Justin Amash?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

With what the Governor of MI has done as well as Brandonomics, with these endorsements Trump may very well carry MI which he is going to need to win the primary and the oval office.  Will it be enough?  It's hard to tell at this point in time.

The governor of Michigan just got reelected last year despite what she’s done and Brandonomics. She defeat Trudor(sp) Dixon, who, by the way, was endorsed by Trump

2022 was  a warning that running on “Brandon sucks” is not enough.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 06:45:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Insanity is a one way street that ends in a rotary (aka roundabout) ... there is no offramp.

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

The governor of Michigan just got reelected last year despite what she’s done and Brandonomics. She defeat Trudor(sp) Dixon, who, by the way, was endorsed by Trump

2022 was  a warning that running on “Brandon sucks” is not enough.
I have a feeling that anyone but Trump will still carry the day in the general.

Offline libertybele

I have a feeling that anyone but Trump will still carry the day in the general.

***agree
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Not really. But you sit in the cheap seats when it comes to politics .....

Tough talk from someone who doesn't even have a seat.   88devil

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Tough talk from someone who doesn't even have a seat.   88devil

Pffft. I see you're back to Karine logic, if you ever left. I may be out of things, but I still know my backdoor better than some guy and his minions sitting hundreds of miles away taking big bluff.

Swing and a miss.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

At least we know now who the Michigan GOP Establishment is supporting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Still living rent-free in your head, huh?

Every time you lose a fight, you deflect to DeSantis.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Every time you lose a fight, you deflect to DeSantis.

Who's losing?  @jmyrlefuller   88devil

InteractivePolls
@IAPolls2022

Michigan 2024: Trump holds 56-point lead for Republican Nomination

• Trump — 69% (+56)
• DeSantis — 13%
• Pence — 3%
• Scott — 2%
• Haley — 1%
• Johnson — 0%
• Undecided — 11%

Mitchell Research | LVs | July 11-13
https://t.co/n43AQwDlMQ

2:10 PM · Jul 21, 2023

You are the ultimate loser.  You are supporting/working for/getting paid by a candidate that can't possibly win the general election.  You can denigrate DeSantis all you want, but at least he has a shot at winning the general, yours CANNOT. 

Oh wait, a little birdy told me he's getting indicted AGAIN.  Boy did you pick a winner.

We'll find out soon enough.   I'm quite comfortable with my odds.  You, however, sound a bit unhinged.  This pleases me.    happy77

Offline cato potatoe

Only because those who oppose him were forced out of the party. Remember Justin Amash?

Yep.  And when Donald came down the escalator there were NINE republican congressmen from Michigan.  Now there are six.  The Trump era has obliterated the party in Michigan at every level.