Author Topic: Ron DeSantis responds to wife being called ‘America’s Karen’: She 'threatens the left'  (Read 1757 times)

Online Kamaji

Do you do that in your daily life? Spread rumors about people regardless if you know they’re true or not and then demand others to prove you wrong?

Well, if it's good enough for Trump, it should be good enough for the rest of us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Do you do that in your daily life? Spread rumors about people regardless if you know they’re true or not and then demand others to prove you wrong?

@LMAO

ESAD.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

How can anyone look up something that doesn't exist?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How can anyone look up something that doesn't exist?

@LadyLiberty

I read it right here  on a tbr thread. There was even a photo or two.

But......,don't let reality intrude on your brain farts.

Or maybe you just want  to call me a liar?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 11:23:54 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

@LadyLiberty

I read it right here  on a tbr thread. There was even a photo or two.

But......,don't let reality intrude on your brain farts.

Or maybe you just want  to call me a liar?

So instead of lashing out at people who are asking proof of  your claim and you don’t want to be called a liar, then produce the evidence instead of telling others to do the work for you

It’s very simple. If you can’t do it, then admit that you made it up and move on.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 11:59:52 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis threatens the left and to attack his wife is not surprising.

If I recall Trump was threatened by Cruz and smeared his wife.

As usual @libertybele you conveniently get the sequence and facts wrong.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 12:31:25 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So instead of lashing out at people who are asking proof of  your claim and you don’t want to be called a liar, then produce the evidence instead of telling others to do the work for you

It’s very simple. If you can’t do it, then admit that you made it up and move on.

@LMAO

I know you are a little "slow",so I will just suggest you get someone with  a double-digit IQ to explain to you that before you accuse someone of lying or even being mistaken,you do your OWN research to make sure the person you are accusing of  lying is wrong.

And,since you seem to think you are smarter than the typical door knob,looking it up on TBR should be a snap  for you.

You won't do that,thought. It would require actual thinking and effort,and it's just easier for you to take cheap shots.

Or maybe you are just habitually wrong about pretty much everything,so being wrong on this is no  big deal for you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Find your OWN damn truth,or STFU about it,bubba!

Once again,I do NOT work for you.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Find your OWN damn truth,or STFU about it,bubba!

Once again,I do NOT work for you.

So you have no issue with posting unsubstantiated claims.

Duly noted
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 02:05:00 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

I know you are a little "slow",so I will just suggest you get someone with  a double-digit IQ to explain to you that before you accuse someone of lying or even being mistaken,you do your OWN research to make sure the person you are accusing of  lying is wrong.

And,since you seem to think you are smarter than the typical door knob,looking it up on TBR should be a snap  for you.

You won't do that,thought. It would require actual thinking and effort,and it's just easier for you to take cheap shots.

Or maybe you are just habitually wrong about pretty much everything,so being wrong on this is no  big deal for you?

So, in an attempt to try to help you, even though the burden of proof is on you, I did the Google thing. I found nothing. Zero. Nada. Zip. Nothing that even remotely backs your claim

“But, but, but, but I saw a picture somewhere” doesn’t cut it. Hence, from this day forward, every claim you make, without a link of any kind to back it up, will be viewed with suspicion

« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 02:41:00 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you have no issue with posting unsubstantiated claims.

Duly noted

@LMAO

I have no desire to babysit fools. You claim I am wrong,prove it,or STFU.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@sneakypete

Pete, you have always been chock full of manure. You made the claim, and the only thing you can say is he shared a residence with someone.... who hasn't at one time or another.

What is a person that spreads rumors without proof, if only there was a word for it.... Yeah, liar comes to mind.

Telling folks to prove that you are wrong just makes you look the fool you call others.

On subject, I recall the Trump campaign (or pro-Trump media) also went after Cruz's daughter....
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 05:06:01 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Pete, you have always been chock full of manure. You made the claim, and the only thing you can say is he shared a residence with someone.... who hasn't at one time or another.

What is a person that spreads rumors without proof, if only there was a word for it.... Yeah, liar comes to mind.

Telling folks to prove that you are wrong just makes you look the fool you call others.

On subject, I recall the Trump campaign (or pro-Trump media) also went after Cruz's daughter....

@Sighlass

You should change your screen  name to "Clueless".

The way this works,Bambi,is that I do NOT have to prove I am right because the web page you and the other DeSanctimonious groupies claim doesn't exist DOES exist. ALL you have to do to "prove" I am lying is to find  and post it right  here,including the photos. It was even posted right here on TBR,or I wouldn't have seen it.
'
Gee,I wonder why you won't do that.

Offline LMAO

@Sighlass

You should change your screen  name to "Clueless".

The way this works,Bambi,is that I do NOT have to prove I am right because the web page you and the other DeSanctimonious groupies claim doesn't exist DOES exist. ALL you have to do to "prove" I am lying is to find  and post it right  here,including the photos. It was even posted right here on TBR,or I wouldn't have seen it.
'
Gee,I wonder why you won't do that.

I have attempted to look up your claim and find nothing. Therefore, you made it up. Nobody can “prove” something that doesn’t exist

You didn’t simply just say that you thought you heard it somewhere and didn’t know if it was true or not. I’ve seen you many times post that claim and demand that others prove that you’re lying.

And yes, Bambi, that is the way it works. The burden of proof falls on the person making the charge. Based on your reasoning, Trump is guilty of everything he’s been charged with and he must now prove that the charges against him were false and he’s innocent

Remember the claim of Trump being urinated on by a Russian prostitute or the claim he was a tax cheat? Do you agree that those making those claims had to prove their case or did you believe the burden was on Trump to prove that the claims were false?

Anyho, I think we have sufficiently establish the fact that you are willing to make things up to bash a political opponent, so I’m not gonna respond to your posts on this and just wait for you to prove your claim
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 02:15:20 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have attempted to look up your claim and find nothing. Therefore, you made it up. Nobody can “prove” something that doesn’t exist

You didn’t simply just say that you thought you heard it somewhere and didn’t know if it was true or not. I’ve seen you many times post that claim and demand that others prove that you’re lying.

And yes, Bambi, that is the way it works. The burden of proof falls on the person making the charge. Based on your reasoning, Trump is guilty of everything he’s been charged with and he must now prove that the charges against him were false and he’s innocent

Anyho, I think we have sufficiently establish the fact that you are willing to make things up to bash a political opponent, so I’m not gonna respond to your posts on this and just wait for you to prove your claim

@LMAO

YOU "THINK"??????

ROFLMAO!

IF you were capable of thinking you would know that Cruz is NOT a "political opponent" of mine. In FACT,there are dozens of posts by me highlighting how smart and effective I think he  is.

You DO NOT "think",you have brain farts,or you would have seen this while "looking" for my posts about Cruz.

Frankly,I honestly don't give a damn about him being a homosexual. All I care about are his conservative stances and political promotions. I have even commented several times that I "SUSPECT" the fact that he has never made a serious attempt on running for President because he knows his personal life would be exposed to the public,and how I thought this was a shame because he is probably one of the smartest men in politics. You don't see this often,but it comes out of hiding when/if he is questioning a witness and they try to lie to him about an issue he has a real interest in supporting.

Unlike most politicians,who seem to be dumber than fence posts,and rely on their staffs to do all their thinking for them. At least one of these cretins even got elected as President of the US!

And "Yes,I WOULD vote for him if he ran for the WH."

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

YOU "THINK"??????

ROFLMAO!

IF you were capable of thinking you would know that Cruz is NOT a "political opponent" of mine. In FACT,there are dozens of posts by me highlighting how smart and effective I think he  is.

You DO NOT "think",you have brain farts,or you would have seen this while "looking" for my posts about Cruz.

Frankly,I honestly don't give a damn about him being a homosexual. All I care about are his conservative stances and political promotions. I have even commented several times that I "SUSPECT" the fact that he has never made a serious attempt on running for President because he knows his personal life would be exposed to the public,and how I thought this was a shame because he is probably one of the smartest men in politics. You don't see this often,but it comes out of hiding when/if he is questioning a witness and they try to lie to him about an issue he has a real interest in supporting.

Unlike most politicians,who seem to be dumber than fence posts,and rely on their staffs to do all their thinking for them. At least one of these cretins even got elected as President of the US!

And "Yes,I WOULD vote for him if he ran for the WH."

Still nothing, huh?

Oh well. It can never be said that I didn’t give you the opportunity

Barry Goldwater

Offline MOD3

Please get back on topic and stop sniping at each other. The topic is not Sen. Cruz.

Offline LMAO

Please get back on topic and stop sniping at each other. The topic is not Sen. Cruz.

I took it a bit off topic and I apologize

I made my point. I’m done with the Cruz subject

Barry Goldwater