Author Topic: Larry Nassar stabbed several times at Florida prison  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry Nassar stabbed several times at Florida prison
« on: July 10, 2023, 01:24:27 pm »
Larry Nassar stabbed several times at Florida prison
by Julia Johnson, Politics Reporter
July 10, 2023 08:51 AM

Larry Nassar, a former doctor who was convicted of sexually abusing female gymnasts under the guise of providing them medical treatment, was stabbed several times in a Florida federal prison.

Sources told the Associated Press that the attack occurred on Sunday night at the United States Penitentiary Coleman in Florida, but that Nassar was in stable condition as of Monday.

The attack took place during an altercation with another inmate. He was stabbed in the back and chest, per the Associated Press.

In 2018, Nassar was sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison after pleading guilty to seven counts of criminal sexual conduct. Over 150 women and girls accused the former medical professional of abusing them over the prior 20 years in court.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/larry-nassar-stabbed-florida-prison-stable-condition
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Larry Nassar stabbed several times at Florida prison
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 05:09:22 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 05:13:35 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 09:50:01 pm »
I tried hard to work up  some sympathy for that parasite,but just couldn't do it.

FWIW,I  honestly think spending the entire rest of his natural life in prison is a MUCH harsher punishment than a knife in the back today.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!