Author Topic: Deranged Gunman On Scooter 'Randomly' Shoots People In NYC  (Read 296 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Deranged Gunman On Scooter 'Randomly' Shoots People In NYC
« on: July 10, 2023, 05:23:23 pm »

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, JUL 10, 2023 - 05:11 AM
A deranged 25-year-old Hispanic male indiscriminately shot four people, killing one, while casually motoring around New York City on a scooter. Police say the suspect was experiencing a mental health crisis.

The shooting spree in Brooklyn and Queens started around 1110 ET Saturday and ended two hours later, police said. The 25yo gunman was in possession of a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun with a high capacity magazine and an "illegal" scooter, New York Police First Deputy Commissioner Edward Caban said at a news conference. 

Police sources told NBC News that the suspect "appears to suffer from emotional or mental issues." NYPD Assistant Chief Joseph Kenny noted that the suspect was a "male Hispanic."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wild-wild-west-deranged-gunman-scooter-randomly-shoots-people-nyc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Deranged Gunman On Scooter 'Randomly' Shoots People In NYC
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2023, 05:25:46 pm »

Deranged Gunman

So now reporters and cops are qualified to make psychological assessments? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 05:26:01 pm »
They obviously need to crack down on illegal scooters.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 05:28:56 pm »
They obviously need to crack down on illegal scooters.

It was probably gas powered to boot!
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2023, 09:47:53 pm »

BY TYLER DURDEN

Police sources told NBC News that the suspect "appears to suffer from emotional or mental issues."

@rangerrebew

Day juz ain't no slippin NUTTIN past that PoPo spokescritter,is there?

Gee,I wonder what it was that caused him to think that?

What was his first clue?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!