Author Topic: NY Times columnist shames Biden over Hunter’s love child: ‘It’s seven grandkids, Mr. President’  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Times columnist shames Biden over Hunter’s love child: ‘It’s seven grandkids, Mr. President’
July 9, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Not even the New York Times is defending President Joe Biden’s refusal to acknowledge his four-year-old granddaughter, a shameful case of neglect from a man whose presenting himself as a loving grandpa is as phony as the big lie that he would be a unifier during his 2020 White House campaign.

In a brutal column penned by one of the paper’s top writers, Maureen Dowd shames the octogenarian Democrat for the “cold shoulder — and heart” that he’s shown to poor little Navy Joan Roberts, the love child born out of wedlock as the result of a fling between his reprobate son Hunter and former stripper Lunden Roberts.

Dowd takes the elder Biden to task by writing about her Republican sister, a woman who was so impressed by then-vice President Biden’s “gregarious Irish charm” that she “sent out a Christmas card one year with a picture of herself cheek to cheek with Biden — and some of her Republican friends stopped speaking to her.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/09/ny-times-columnist-shames-biden-over-hunters-love-child-its-seven-grandkids-mr-president-1375340/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President

NY Times by Maureen Dowd

Even my Republican sister is not immune to Joe Biden’s gregarious Irish charm.

She met him at media holiday parties over the years and was so impressed that she got seduced to the other side for a time, voting for the Obama-Biden ticket in 2008 and writing in Biden’s name for president in 2012. She sent out a Christmas card one year with a picture of herself cheek to cheek with Biden — and some of her Republican friends stopped speaking to her.

So I was surprised recently when I discovered my sister writing a letter to President Biden, a plea that she had started in the middle of the night, after mulling over the matter for quite a while.

“I watched as you told the nation that you had six grandchildren and you loved each one of them,” she wrote. “I believe that. What I cannot believe and what I find unconscionable is that you refuse to admit or accept the fact that there is a beautiful little 4-year-old girl living in Arkansas by the name of Navy Joan who is your seventh grandchild.”

Peggy wrote about Hunter’s high-priced lawyers going down to Arkansas to make sure Navy could not use the Biden name and to slash child support payments.

“She has the Biden blood running through her veins, and all she is going to have as a reminder of this are some of Hunter’s original paintings; sounds like a lousy trade-off, if you ask me,” Peggy wrote, referring to the agreement that assigned some of Hunter’s artwork to the daughter he has never met, even though DNA testing in 2019 established his paternity.

More: https://archive.is/m8ots#selection-545.13-573.362