Author Topic: Whistleblower charges U.S. now a ‘middleman’ in ‘child trafficking’  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Whistleblower charges U.S. now a ‘middleman’ in ‘child trafficking’
by Bob Unruh  July 8, 2023 in Opinion

A new report compiled by Uzay Bulut, a Turkish journalist who also serves as distinguished senior fellow at the Gatestone Institute, charges that the United States under Joe Biden now is a “middleman” in a massive “child trafficking” scheme.

He wrote on the organization’s website that, “The criminal practice of trafficking and abusing hundreds of thousands of migrant children who cross the southern border is now, thanks to the open-border policy of the Biden administration, apparently ‘normal’ inside the U.S.”

He cites federal statistics about the millions of illegals encountered at the border in recent years, but pointedly notes that “at least 85,000 children are believed to be missing.”

He explained, “Many of those children are raped, used for forced labor, and forced to undertake brutal jobs ostensibly to ‘work off’ their debt by the criminal cartels who reportedly now control the Mexican side of the border and brought the children in.”

https://thelibertyloft.com/2023/07/08/whistleblower-charges-u-s-now-a-middleman-in-child-trafficking/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson