Author Topic: Migrants diagnosed with tuberculosis unaccounted for along the border  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants diagnosed with tuberculosis unaccounted for along the border
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Jul 7, 2023 / 05:30 PM CDT

Updated: Jul 7, 2023 / 05:30 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — More than two dozen migrants who entered the United States and were diagnosed with tuberculosis before being returned to Mexico and other countries last year remain unaccounted for.

According to information released by Mexico’s Health Secretary, a total of 74 migrants were diagnosed with tuberculosis, and most of them sought follow-up medical care south of the border. But 25 of them remain unaccounted for and their whereabouts are unknown.

TB primarily attacks the lungs but it can also infect the kidneys, the spine and the brain. It can be fatal and easily spreads.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/health/migrants-diagnosed-with-tuberculosis-unaccounted-for-along-the-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet there are many, many other people with communicable diseases "missing along the border!"  Probably in stash houses. :yowsa:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 01:06:51 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson