Author Topic: Burning Paris Belies the ‘Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength’ Neoliberal Mantra  (Read 299 times)

Offline Kamaji

Burning Paris Belies the ‘Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength’ Neoliberal Mantra

By Ben Bartee
July 04, 2023

Originally published via Armageddon Prose:

The Brandon entity enthusiastically rehearses its canned line that “diversity is our greatest strength” ad nauseam as the pretext to maintain its handlers’ anti-white racist policies like affirmative action and unchecked immigration through America’s porous southern border.

Generations of Korean Americans have enriched our culture and proven that diversity is our greatest strength. On Korean American Day, the Biden-Harris Administration celebrates the storied history and accomplishments of Korean Americans. 같이 갑시다! pic.twitter.com/XUnQvqwlIa

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 13, 2023

The kind of liberals who reflexively parrot this line no longer even feel the need to justify their claim. It’s ascended from an arguable claim to the position of religious revelation – self-evident and not to be questioned.

Paris, however, which is currently on fire with race war, tells a slightly different tale.

Culturally and racially heterogeneous societies only work if everyone is on board with a serious commitment to pluralistic tolerance and, in the case of religion, a rigidly enforced secularism of state – i.e., the “separation of church” clause in the United States – and deeply held common beliefs shared by all sects within the society.

Islam, being an explicitly political ideology in addition to a religious one, is fundamentally opposed to state secularism. The Quran advocates, for instance, the implementation of religious law (Sharia) as the governing law of the land.

Furthermore, as many analysts have noted before me, Europe has made no ostensible attempt of any kind to assimilate all of the millions of migrants it has absorbed in roughly the last decade.

Source:  https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/burning-paris-belies-the-diversity-is-our-greatest-strength-neoliberal-mantra/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Tower of Babel defines 'diversity' Biblically as a curse and a punishment.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

I'll repeat the story I saw on tv some years ago.
In Minneapolis some reporter went around interviewing Muslim students at the U-Minn to get their feelings about America and how it should be run.
First the reported asked the students what they thought of the U.S. constitution. They all said it was a very good document.
Then the reporter asked the students whether they'd rather have the U.S. run by the constitution or sharia law.
They unanimously said sharia law.
Think about that.