Author Topic: Foreign Policy Genius Joe Biden Openly Proclaims 'We've Run Out of Ammunition,' and That Seems Like  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Foreign Policy Genius Joe Biden Openly Proclaims 'We've Run Out of Ammunition,' and That Seems Like a Problem
By Bonchie | 10:01 AM on July 09, 2023

Remember during the 2020 election when one of the primary talking points in support of Joe Biden was that his administration would put the “adults” back in the room? Promises of a return to normalcy and competence were everywhere, from campaign ads to a deluge of press editorials.

Some of us stood perplexed during that time period and asked an obvious question: How could a guy who had been wrong about nearly every foreign policy issue of the last half-century represent a return to competency on the world stage?

As the results showed, those concerns were brushed aside for promises of rainbows and unicorn farts. After all, how could a man with 50 years in politics be bad at his job? Surely, his longevity was evidence enough of his immense qualifications?

Joe Biden’s rise to power and his subsequent failings have exposed the shallow state of America’s foreign policy. For many, glad-handing with the Eurotrash has become more important than delivering anything tangible. Did you see that worthless agreement Biden signed at the G7? Did you see him ride a choo-choo to Ukraine for a few hours? Those are the kinds of things the press swoon over while foreign policy screw-ups that actually matter are eschewed.

For example, the President of the United States saw fit to announce to his nation’s enemies that “we’ve run out of ammunition.”

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/09/foreign-policy-genius-joe-biden-openly-proclaims-weve-run-out-of-ammunition-and-that-seems-like-a-problem-n773688
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The term, "We've run out of ammunition." could have several meanings. I have heard this used in corporate situations to mean we have shot everything at a particular issue and have no more options. Also, Biden has a history of goading enemies into a war as he did with Russia.

More to the point, if he was referring to munitions, what about the hundreds of millions of rounds Obama purchased to corner the market on ammo, drive up the price, and to supplied his own fanciful 'private army' consisting of nationalizing all police forces nationwide, and FBI, CIA, DOJ, NSA, IRS, and DHS which he never managed to bring to fruition. Politically yes, Obama built his own private political army which is alive and well today, DOJ, FBI, IRS. But Obama did not manage to create his own 'armed domestic military army' which is what he really wanted.

Surly all those rounds could be seized and sent to Ukraine, unless Obama's dream is still being considered.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The term, "We've run out of ammunition." could have several meanings. I have heard this used in corporate situations to mean we have shot everything at a particular issue and have no more options. Also, Biden has a history of goading enemies into a war as he did with Russia.

More to the point, if he was referring to munitions, what about the hundreds of millions of rounds Obama purchased to corner the market on ammo, drive up the price, and to supplied his own fanciful 'private army' consisting of nationalizing all police forces nationwide, and FBI, CIA, DOJ, NSA, IRS, and DHS which he never managed to bring to fruition. Politically yes, Obama built his own private political army which is alive and well today, DOJ, FBI, IRS. But Obama did not manage to create his own 'armed domestic military army' which is what he really wanted.

Surly all those rounds could be seized and sent to Ukraine, unless Obama's dream is still being considered.

Of course O'Bammy's nightmare is still under consideration -- we're living it.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.