Author Topic: China seeks military dominance through fossil fuels  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
China seeks military dominance through fossil fuels
« on: July 09, 2023, 01:03:17 pm »
China seeks military dominance through fossil fuels
By Ronald Stein |July 5th, 2023|

As the world watches, China has been aggressively building its fleet of ships and aircraft in anticipation of a potential attack on Taiwan.

To support that military domination, China is also aggressively building its fossil fuel refining capabilities to power those ships and aircraft. Meanwhile, President Joe Biden is aggressively campaigning to rid America of fossil fuels, inclusive of in-America oil production and oil refining!

For all Americans, the 42-minute CBS 60 Minutes presentation video is a must viewing of The state of the U.S. Navy as China builds up its naval force and threatens Taiwan. CBS also provided a transcript of the July 2nd presentation for reading at your leisure.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/07/05/china-seeks-military-dominance-through-fossil-fuels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson