Author Topic: US Navy warships in the Red Sea are fighting off missiles new to combat that are 'way faster' than a  (Read 33 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Navy warships in the Red Sea are fighting off missiles new to combat that are 'way faster' than anything else, destroyer captain says
Story by jepstein@businessinsider.com (Jake Epstein) • 13h 

See the French warships defeating Houthi missile attacks

The US Navy isn't the only force trying to shoot Houthi missiles and drones out of the sky.
The French navy is among other allied forces working to protect commercial ships in the Red Sea.
Last week, a French frigate shot down at least three Houthi ballistic missiles.
Warships of the French navy are among other Western navies in the Red Sea working to protect commercial shipping vessels from Houthi attacks.

Last week, a French frigate shot down at least three Houthi anti-ship ballistic missiles in a combat engagement between Western forces and the Iran-backed militant group.

US Navy warships in the Middle East have been facing off against anti-ship ballistic missiles.
The Houthis introduced these missiles into combat for the first time in late 2023.
The captain of an American destroyer said they are "way faster" than anything else.
US Navy warships operating in the Red Sea have been intercepting deadly ballistic missiles that are "way faster" than anything else, according to the commanding officer of an American destroyer that has shot them down.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-navy-warships-in-the-red-sea-are-fighting-off-missiles-new-to-combat-that-are-way-faster-than-anything-else-destroyer-captain-says/ar-BB1mJIe1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6c38353817014e948b1751cd981f6c6f&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson