Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre: Racial preferences are an ‘important constitutional right’ By Thomas Lifson  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 8, 2023
Karine Jean-Pierre: Racial preferences are an ‘important constitutional right’
By Thomas Lifson

Employing the euphemism “affirmative action,” President Biden’s press secretary claimed that there is a constitutional right to receive preferential treatment based on one’s race. She was discussing recent Supreme Court decisions on MSNBC with host Ari Melber, and made the extraordinary claim without citing any language in the Constitution – because of course there isn’t any to support her and, contrarily, language in the 14th Amendment that prohibits it.

The bogus claim came a minute into a nearly 5 ½ minute, very friendly interview, and did not elicit any pushback from the host, or even any audible reaction to the claim. KJP never directly addressed his question about what the Biden administration planned to do, beyond unspecified “executive action”

The remained of the friendly interview contained a number of obviously planned buzzwords that were repeated, such as “unprecedented” to describe the Supreme Court’s recent decisions.

Of course, the media will never ask where in the Constitution there is a right to racial preferences or “affirmative action.” I suppose that is part of the preferences that she enjoys in her job.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/karine_jeanpierre_racial_preferences_are_an_important_constitutional_right_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

She’s the perfect press secretary for this administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"She’s the perfect press secretary for this administration"

Absolutely no one else in the administration better represents the position they hold than does this woman.

She is nothing less than "exemplary".

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
LMAO:
"She’s the perfect press secretary for this administration"

Absolutely no one else in the administration better represents the position they hold than does this woman.

She is nothing less than "exemplary".

Her stupidity continues to shine.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goatprairie

Liberals are usually the people screeching the loudest that there's no such thing as race, but then use race to attempt to get their way on every issue they can.
Which is it libs.....there is such a thing as race, or there isn't? You can't have your cake and eat it too.