Author Topic: White House handlers restricting Biden's ability to prove he's competent: Kennedy  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 7, 2023 5:16pm EDT
White House handlers restricting Biden's ability to prove he's competent: Kennedy
Kennedy also analyzed Vice President Harris' latest 'word salad' gaffe
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

As questions continue to swirl about President Biden's cognitive abilities and competency for the job of leader of the free world, Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., proffered that the criticisms may be the product of the president's comparatively scant public appearances and press conferences.

The White House has defended Biden against claims he does not hold enough press availabilities, with Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre saying Biden will regularly take shouted questions on the lawn.

On "The Story," anchor Trace Gallagher asked Kennedy if Biden's apparent newfound "light-heartedness" toward his 80 years of age is enough to dismiss questions, remarking the Democrat appears to be taking a page from the Reagan playbook and being self-deprecating about his age.

Kennedy replied that every person ages differently, pointing out that Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, is nearly 90 years old and still an active and vocal legislator. Grassley, in office since 1981, still continues his rigorous annual tradition of holding town halls in each of the Hawkeye State's 99 counties.

"It's not how old you are. It's what kind of shape your in mentally and physically are. I think a majority of Americans believe that President Biden has changed a lot in the last two years," he said.

"Many Americans believe that he can't finish a sentence without taking a nap. I'm not saying that's fair, but that's what they believe."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-handlers-restricting-bidens-ability-prove-competent-kennedy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
White House handlers restricting Biden's ability to prove he's competent: Kennedy

As questions continue to swirl about President Biden's cognitive abilities and competency for the job of leader of the free world, Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., proffered that the criticisms may be the product of the president's comparatively scant public appearances and press conferences.

The White House has defended Biden against claims he does not hold enough press availabilities, with Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre saying Biden will regularly take shouted questions on the lawn.

On "The Story," anchor Trace Gallagher asked Kennedy if Biden's apparent newfound "light-heartedness" toward his 80 years of age is enough to dismiss questions, remarking the Democrat appears to be taking a page from the Reagan playbook and being self-deprecating about his age.

Kennedy replied that every person ages differently, pointing out that Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, is nearly 90 years old and still an active and vocal legislator. Grassley, in office since 1981, still continues his rigorous annual tradition of holding town halls in each of the Hawkeye State's 99 counties.

"It's not how old you are. It's what kind of shape your in mentally and physically are. I think a majority of Americans believe that President Biden has changed a lot in the last two years," he said.

"Many Americans believe that he can't finish a sentence without taking a nap. I'm not saying that's fair, but that's what they believe."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-handlers-restricting-bidens-ability-prove-competent-kennedy

Kennedy makes a good point that Chuckles is trying to sound smart instead of just coming out and saying how she feels; perhaps he is correct.  I also feel though that she is on some type of drug/medication that makes her ramble.  The way that she scrambles her wording and her thoughts are repetitive leads me to believe that she has some sort of personality disorder.  To me she comes across very insecure.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

A bowl of Jell-O could be a US Senator ... look at former Senator, Kamala Harris, and current Senator, Dianne Feinstein ... in the US Senate their toughest opponents were the likes of Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney ... a President must deal with adversaries like Mad Vlad Putin of Russia and Chairman Xi of China, who are whippersnappers compared to Biden.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

more

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Who's responsible for shipping him off to Delaware or Camp David every weekend, thus giving him a three- or four-day workweek? When he's in D.C., he appears to "work" about four hours a day. Then he leaves.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1677480631641440257
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

That's not it, Senator.  Many Americans believe Biden can't finish a sentence ---- period.