Author Topic: Comer teases ‘disturbing findings’ made in Biden influence-peddling investigation  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer teases ‘disturbing findings’ made in Biden influence-peddling investigation
By Victor Nava   
July 6, 2023 12:24am

“Disturbing findings” made in the GOP-led investigation into President Biden’s role in his family’s foreign income will soon be revealed, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer teased Wednesday.

The Kentucky Republican’s committee has obtained records from six banks — two more than previously known — showing evidence of overseas money flowing into the first family’s coffers, he told Fox News host Jason Chaffetz.

Comer also teased an announcement that will come next week and claimed that it would reveal “disturbing findings” recently made by investigators.

“We’re up to six banks now, Jason, and we’re gonna have an announcement hopefully next week. More findings, more disturbing findings,” Comer said. 

“Bank records don’t lie. People make a big issue out of taxes but people cheat on their taxes all the time, but it’s hard to cheat on bank records,” the Oversight Committee chairman added.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/06/comer-teases-disturbing-findings-in-biden-influence-peddling-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Teases??? Where are the orange jumpsuits?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Will Geraldo Rivera reveal their finding in Al Capone's vault?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright