Author Topic: DeSantis doubles down amid criticism over Trump-LGBTQ video  (Read 240 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
DeSantis doubles down amid criticism over Trump-LGBTQ video

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) doubled down on the video his campaign shared last week that attacked former President Trump over his past remarks in support of the LGBTQ community. 

“I think, you know, identifying Donald Trump as really being a pioneer in injecting gender ideology into the mainstream, where he was having men compete against women in his beauty pageants, I think that’s totally fair game because he’s now campaigning saying the opposite, that he doesn’t think that you should have men competing in women’s things like athletics,” DeSantis said on OutKick’s “Tomi Lahren is Fearless” show on Wednesday.

DeSantis’s campaign retweeted a video last week that featured a clip from the 2016 Republican National Convention in which Trump vowed to do “everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens.” It also highlights Trump’s opposition during the 2016 campaign to legislation that would bar transgender individuals from using bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity.............

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4082700-desantis-doubles-down-amid-criticism-over-trump-lgbtq-video/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

Re: DeSantis doubles down amid criticism over Trump-LGBTQ video
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 01:26:23 am »
   His whole family kisses up to the <bleep>.  He let Jenner use any restroom he wanted in Trump Tower. 
   He's a tool.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: DeSantis doubles down amid criticism over Trump-LGBTQ video
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2023, 02:20:52 pm »
Alex Thompson
@AlexThomp

After all that, the original creator has deleted that “Pride Month” video shared by the DeSantis campaign

8:51 AM · Jul 8, 2023