Author Topic: Feds: Biden’s DHS Let Illegal Alien on ‘Terror Watch List’ Board Domestic Flight After Freeing Him i  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feds: Biden’s DHS Let Illegal Alien on ‘Terror Watch List’ Board Domestic Flight After Freeing Him into U.S.

John Binder 5 Jul 2023

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) allowed an illegal alien on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) “Terrorist Watch List” to board a domestic flight after releasing him into the United States, a federal probe reveals.

A report issued by DHS Inspector General (IG) Joseph Cuffari details how DHS, on April 19, 2022, released an illegal alien into the surrounding community near Blythe, California, after he first arrived at the U.S.-Mexico border near Yuma, Arizona, on April 17, 2022 as a result of multiple data sharing and communication failures internally at the agency.

The case, detailed by the DHS IG, refers to 36-year-old illegal alien Isnardo Garcia Amado of Colombia, sources close to Breitbart News confirmed, though his identity in the official report is redacted.

According to the DHS IG, while in federal custody and before release into the U.S. interior, the FBI’s Terrorist Screening Center (TSC) determined that Garcia Amado “was an inconclusive Terrorist Watch List match.”

Just days after his release, on April 21, 2022, Garcia Amado checked in to a flight bound for Tampa, Florida, at the Palms Springs International Airport in Palms Springs, California.

While being screened before his flight, “TSC obtained additional information from [the Transportation Security Administration] and confirmed” that Garcia Abado was, in fact, a match for a man listed on the FBI’s Terrorist Watch List, according to the DHS IG.

Garcia Abado ultimately missed his April 21, 2022 flight and rebooked a flight for the following day.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/05/feds-bidens-dhs-let-illegal-alien-on-terror-watch-list-board-domestic-flight-after-freeing-him-into-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Only when our betters are impacted by their decisions will any of this be corrected
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy