Author Topic: Who is paying for all these illegal aliens?  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who is paying for all these illegal aliens?
« on: July 05, 2023, 06:33:02 pm »
July 5, 2023
Who is paying for all these illegal aliens?
By Julius Sanks

Entering the USA improperly is a crime.  The first illegal entry is a misdemeanor; any subsequent entry is a felony.  Every illegal alien becomes a criminal simply by entering the country.

The ideological left is crowing that the administration scored a "victory" in United States v. Texas.  On June 23, the Supreme Court stated that the administration can set priorities when deciding which illegal aliens to prosecute.  But the Court also issued an opinion in United States v. Hansen.  That is a more interesting opinion — not that this administration has any intention of abiding by it.

Side note: Before anyone objects to the term "alien," that is the word Congress uses in the Immigration and Nationality Act — officially Title 8, Aliens and Nationality, of the U.S. Code.  The word "alien" appears in Title 8 more than a thousand times; the phrase "illegal alien" 32 times.  When Congress changes its terminology, I will consider changing mine.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/who_is_paying_for_all_these_illegal_aliens.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Who is paying for all these illegal aliens?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 09:49:52 pm »
Question:
"Who is paying for all these illegal aliens?"

Answer:
You are.

next question...?

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 09:52:49 pm »
Question:
"Who is paying for all these illegal aliens?"

Answer:
You are.

next question...?

Exactly right.  Don't even get me started!!   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 10:07:59 pm »
If you want to see who pays for all these illegal aliens, look in the mirror ... your local, state, and Federal taxes pay for and subsidize services - shelter, food, mediciine, education, legal services - for illegal aliens.

The most expeditious way to offlload local and state costs is to bus them to another state and municipality.

Only when Dem Governors, Dem Mayors, Dem Reps, and Dem Senators suffer the costs - in their budgets or at the ballot box - will things change.

Boston and Massachusetts are happy to be a Sanctuary City and a Sanctuary State so long as its really El Paso and Arizona that have to suffer the day-to-day, real world and budgetary consequences.

I'd like to see a GOP majority withold Federal transportation and welfare funds from non-compliant sanctuary states and municipalities.

DeSantis is getting much press for passing a state law that requires state employers to comply with existing Federal requirements (per the 1987 Immigration Reform Act) to verify the legal immigration status of new hires.

The Feds will not enforce their own Immigration laws; so state governments have to hold their employers to account instead.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2023, 11:04:55 pm »
The US Taxpayers are paying for them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!