Author Topic: Ex-GOP congressman reveals he’s working with Hunter Biden legal team  (Read 229 times)

Offline Kamaji

Ex-GOP congressman reveals he’s working with Hunter Biden legal team

By Josh Christenson
July 5, 2023

Former Virginia GOP Rep. Denver Riggleman said Wednesday that he is working with Hunter Biden’s legal team and cast doubt on information obtained from the first son’s abandoned laptop, despite its contents having been verified by the FBI in late 2019 and authenticated by many news outlets since.

Riggleman, who also served on the House January 6th Select Committee as a senior adviser, shared a CBS News report to confirm he was helping Hunter’s lawyers combat congressional investigations into the first son’s finances.

“Truth matters. When I took this job, I wasn’t pro-Hunter or anti-Hunter. I am pro-data and facts,” the 53-year-old tweeted. “Forensics make clear that considerable information linked to Hunter Biden is questionable.”

But text messages, emails, photos and financial documents found on the laptop’s hard drive that formed the substance of The Post’s reporting were confirmed as authentic nearly two years later by The New York Times and The Washington Post.

Riggleman, who was attacked as a consumer of “Bigfoot erotica” by his Democratic campaign opponent in 2018, owns Silverback Distillery and is the cofounder and former CEO of Analyst Warehouse LLC, an intelligence and defense contracting company based in Virginia. He served one term in the US House of Representatives.

In a statement to CBS News, Hollywood attorney Kevin Morris also confirmed Riggleman’s presence on the Hunter team.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/ex-gop-congressman-working-with-hunter-biden-legal-team/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The only truth that matters is "does the check clear?"

Image Hunter's hard drive and Wikileak the thing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien