Author Topic: Hazmat Situation at White House Leads to Discovery of a Bag of Cocaine They Want You to Believe Is S  (Read 5491 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany eliminated Hunter Biden as a suspect in the Biden administration's cocaine bag scandal despite the president's son's well-documented history of drug use.

The drug could not have belonged to Hunter Biden because the West Wing is “heavily trafficked” and the bag was probably “discovered rather quickly” by the Secret Service, said McEnany, who served under former President Donald Trump.

The timeline doesn't add up for Hunter to be the culprit, she added.

“It couldn’t have been there for days and days,” she said on Fox & Friends Thursday morning. "It had [to] have been there for, I would say, minutes before someone took notice."

McEnany added, "For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There’s no way, It’s inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period, so I would rule him out at this point."

more
Former press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says White House cocaine can't be Hunter Biden's
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-white-house-cocaine-hunter-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino Explains Why There's 'Zero Chance' WH Cocaine Brought in by Anyone Other Than Family
Leah Barkoukis

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino said it’s not hard to figure out who could have brought cocaine into the White House given how security protocols differ for members of the president’s family.

“There’s absolutely ZERO chance anyone other than a family member brought that cocaine inside the White House complex,” he said on Twitter. “No chance that would make it past the mag/security checkpoints. Family bypasses those.”

Others noted that the changing story about where the substance was found is suspect.

According to the New York Post, "The initial dispatch call stated that the white, powdery substance was found in the residence’s library on the ground floor of the building.

"However, officials familiar with the incident told The Post the purported cocaine was found in a holding area in the West Wing that is accessible to both White House staff and guests," the report continued. "DC Fire and EMS did not immediately respond to a request to clarify the discrepancy."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/07/06/dan-bongingo-on-wh-cocaine-n2625366
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

Ordinary public tours and tourists do not go into the West Wing. People allowed to go into the West Wing are residents, staff, and guests of residents or staff (i.e. VIPs and people with business with staff). Only residents would have access with no security checks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Whose fingerprints did they find on the baggie?  Or did they even check?
Since the SS already knew whose it was the only prints left on the bag are theirs obliterating any left by Hunter who they have been protecting along with Dementia Daddy for many years against the laws we little people are required to follow.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The entire world knows the coke was Hunter's ---- and there will be no consequences.

Why even talk about this non-story anymore?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The entire world knows the coke is Hunter's.

Should we start a pool for the date of the next "intervention" staged for public consumption?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... or the Bolivian nose powder could belong to another member of the Biden family.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

The media is acting as if this is some kind of mystery

They know who it belongs to. They  just won’t admit it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
COCAINEGATE: Biden White House Turns Crime Scene as Law Enforcement Hunts for Culprit

The discovery of a plastic bag of cocaine inside the West Wing has turned the White House into a crime scene, with the Secret Service and FBI investigating who brought it there.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/06/cocainegate-white-house-turns-crime-scene-law-enforcement-hunts-culprit/

[The whole WH is a crime scene]
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

... or the Bolivian nose powder could belong to another member of the Biden family.
Hunter and/or his wife and step sister.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
With All Its Powers And Technology, The Federal Government Is Unlikely To Figure Out Who Brought Cocaine To Biden's White House
Diana Glebova

The culprit responsible for bringing cocaine into the White House will be “difficult” to find, an official familiar with the investigation reportedly said Wednesday, despite the high security of the grounds.

“It’s gonna be very difficult for us to do that because of where it was,” the anonymous official reportedly told Politico while speaking about the chances of finding the person responsible.

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” on tape, the official added, according to the outlet. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

Conflicting reports have placed the discovery of the cocaine in various locations around the White House. The initial dispatch call on Sunday night stated the bag was found in the library, according to the New York Post. Officials then reportedly told the outlet it was found in a “holding area in the West Wing.” CNN reported the powder was discovered in an area where guests are told to leave their cellphones before gaining access to the West Wing, and Politico reported the substance was found in a “cubby area for storing electronics within the West Exec basement entryway into the West Wing.”

The Secret Service deploys several sophisticated security measures to monitor who has access to the White House.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/06/government-find-cocaine-culprit-white-house-biden/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden laughs off reporters’ questions on White House cocaine; culprit unlikely to be found

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates could not say whether or not the cocaine found at the White House on Sunday belong to Hunter or President Joe Biden, citing the Hatch Act

“Are you willing to say that that’s not the case? That it [cocaine] doesn’t belong to them?” a reporter asked Bates on Thursday aboard Air Force One.

“I don’t have a response to that because we have to be careful about the Hatch Act,” he claimed.

The reporter did not follow up with Bates on how the Hatch Act applied to the situation.

The Hatch Act’s main provision blocks executive branch employees “from engaging in partisan political activity while on duty, in a federal facility or using federal property,” according to the Justice Department.

“What I will say is I have noticed there does seem to be some increasing frustration coming from that corner in general. And I think it is probably included in the contrast between their substances policy records,” Bates tried to change the subject.

more

White House Refuses to Say Whether or Not Cocaine Belonged to Joe or Hunter Biden

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/06/white-house-refuses-say-whether-not-cocaine-belonged-joe-hunter-biden/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates could not say whether or not the cocaine found at the White House on Sunday belong to Hunter or President Joe Biden, citing the Hatch Act

“Are you willing to say that that’s not the case? That it [cocaine] doesn’t belong to them?” a reporter asked Bates on Thursday aboard Air Force One.

“I don’t have a response to that because we have to be careful about the Hatch Act,” he claimed.

The reporter did not follow up with Bates on how the Hatch Act applied to the situation.

The Hatch Act’s main provision blocks executive branch employees “from engaging in partisan political activity while on duty, in a federal facility or using federal property,” according to the Justice Department.

“What I will say is I have noticed there does seem to be some increasing frustration coming from that corner in general. And I think it is probably included in the contrast between their substances policy records,” Bates tried to change the subject.

more

White House Refuses to Say Whether or Not Cocaine Belonged to Joe or Hunter Biden

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/06/white-house-refuses-say-whether-not-cocaine-belonged-joe-hunter-biden/

The Hatch Act does not apply to that sort of situation.  That is utterly b.s. rationalization by a leftist.

Online mountaineer

The Hatch Act does not apply to that sort of situation.  That is utterly b.s. rationalization by a leftist.
He's hoping none of us has a clue to what the Hatch Act actually applies. What a joke this administration is.

Online mountaineer

Offline Kamaji

Now they’re blaming Hunter’s coke on Kamala?

https://twitter.com/WesleyHuntTX/status/1677034720855556097

:facepalm2:

Is that how they're going to try and get rid of Kameltoe?

Online mountaineer

Apparently, they're going to keep changing the story until we all tire of it.

NBC News
@NBCNews
NEW: Cocaine found in the White House was in a different location than previously reported, multiple officials say.
1:15 PM · Jul 6, 2023
Cocaine found in the White House was in a different location than previously reported, sources say
The sources maintain that the area is highly trafficked, keeping with Jean-Pierre’s characterization in yesterday’s briefing.

July 6, 2023, 1:08 PM EDT
By Kelly O'Donnell and Megan Lebowitz

WASHINGTON — Multiple officials involved in the White House cocaine inquiry now say the bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby as was previously reported.

Investigators expect to be done with the investigation by Monday, according to two sources familiar with the investigation. The inquiry was previously expected to take a couple of weeks.

In updating the location of where the cocaine was found, officials said that area was also heavily trafficked.

The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area. ...
NBC News (whore for the Biden administration

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rumors About Hunter Biden Grow Amid Bizarre Behavior Following Cocaine Discovery at White House
Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon DoughertyJuly 6, 2023

The Secret Service and other legal experts have described how the search for the person who brought cocaine into the White House will go, and that includes checking video surveillance.

To that point, several people online have pointed to what looked like odd behavior involving Hunter Biden during a recent White House event.

The first son famously had a drug abuse problem and it involved the use of cocaine. And while there’s no evidence that he is still using it or that he may have been the one who brought it into the White House, a shot video clip has internet sleuths asking questions.

In the video, President Biden is seen waving from a White House balcony, accompanied by his family during the past holiday weekend. Hunter, who was also present, bid goodnight to his wife and young son, and as he raised his hand to his nose, it sparked speculation suggesting his potential involvement with cocaine.

There has been no evidence presented publicly that proves or even suggests that Hunter Biden is using it again.

That said, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed on Wednesday that laboratory testing for the material discovered in the White House on Sunday was cocaine.

“Previous field testing showed a positive result for cocaine, but the substance was sent for further evaluation and testing, the Secret Service had said previously. The substance was found near the ground floor entrance to the West Wing, the person said. The location is where staff-led tours of the White House pass through on their way into the building,” CNN reported.

“The substance was found near where guests are asked to leave their cell phones before proceeding into the West Wing. Sources had previously described the substance as a white powder found in a small, zipped bag. It was found by Secret Service personnel conducting routine rounds of the building. The discovery of the substance on Sunday evening triggered a brief evacuation as part of what the Secret Service described as ‘precautionary closures,’” the outlet added.

more w/videos
https://conservativebrief.com/rumors-about-74728/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Apparently, they're going to keep changing the story until we all tire of it.

NBC News
@NBCNews
NEW: Cocaine found in the White House was in a different location than previously reported, multiple officials say.
1:15 PM · Jul 6, 2023NBC News (whore for the Biden administration
[/quote

@mountaineer

Da butlur did it!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They are tripling down on stupid.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

They are tripling down on stupid.
It just amazes me how stupid they think we all are.

Online mountaineer

Rumors About Hunter Biden Grow Amid Bizarre Behavior Following Cocaine Discovery at White House
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Asking for a friend, does cocaine cause uncontrollable inappropriate laughter and incomprehensible speech?
3:28 PM · Jul 6, 2023

--------------------
Is she talking about Kamala, Hunter or Joe?  :silly:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pictures speak louder than words.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

It just amazes me how stupid they think we all are.

Why?

It has worked repeatedly.