Author Topic: Hazmat Situation at White House Leads to Discovery of a Bag of Cocaine They Want You to Believe Is S  (Read 5499 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It’s Cocaine

Powerline 7/4/2023

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/its-cocaine.php

A Secret Service agent discovered a white powder in the library of the residential portion of the White House. The White House was briefly evacuated and people in hazmat suits removed the powder. It could have been anthrax, after all.

But it turned out to be cocaine. And it was in the president’s residence, not the public areas of the White House.

I don’t have any idea how many people have access to the Biden residence. And, to be fair, in a Democratic administration there may be quite a few who use cocaine. But the obvious question is whether Hunter Biden was the source of the drug. He is no doubt suspect number one. Hunter has agreed to two years of probation following his sweetheart tax-evasion-and-guns plea deal, and presumably possession of cocaine would violate his parole. But he has yet to be sentenced pursuant to the plea agreement.

Will the mysterious appearance of cocaine in Joe Biden’s residence be investigated? One can only imagine the media hoopla if cocaine had been discovered in the presidential residence when it was occupied by Donald Trump or George W. Bush. The same will not happen now, of course. And even if there is an investigation, it likely will be closed quietly once Hunter and others have denied responsibility.

But still: there was cocaine in Biden’s residence. Hunter has been on the premises in recent days. He has a long history of abusing cocaine in various forms. If there is an investigation, and Hunter turns out to be the source of the drug, it is hard to see how he can avoid doing time in prison. Isn’t it? So this could get interesting.

Offline Benjamin

“When I die, I want the kingdom of darkness to rejoice because I am off the spiritual battlefield.”

Voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that......

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Politico: ‘White House Cocaine Culprit Unlikely to Be Found’

Kristina Wong 5 Jul 2023

An unnamed law enforcement official told Politico on Wednesday that the source of the cocaine found in the White House on Sunday is “unlikely to be determined.”

“But one official familiar with the investigation cautioned that the source of the drug was unlikely to be determined given that it was discovered in a highly trafficked area of the West Wing,” Politico reported.

The outlet said “the small amount of cocaine” was found in a cubby area for storing electronics in a basement entryway into the West Wing where “many people have authorized access, including staff or visitors coming in for West Wing tours.”

Asked what the chances were of finding out who brought in the cocaine, the official said, “it’s gonna be very difficult for us to do that because of where it was.”

The cocaine was discovered on Sunday evening around 6:00 p.m. ET after a patrol by uniformed Secret Service officers at the White House, prompting an evacuation and a D.C. Fire Department hazmat team to arrive at the scene.

According to a dispatch at 8:49 p.m. ET that was published on a website that archives police and fire department dispatches, the substance tested positive for cocaine.

An NBC News report said the cocaine was found in a “zippered bag” and that the Secret Service was reviewing surveillance cameras and visitors’ logs — which presumably captured all visitors who walked through that entryway. The FBI is assisting in the investigation, according to the report.

However, the unnamed official told Politico, “Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught… It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/05/politico-white-house-cocaine-culprit-unlikely-to-be-found/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 ‘White House Cocaine Culprit Unlikely to Be Found’ identified publicly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Anybody who carelessly leaves a plastic baggie full of cocaine around also left fingerprints on it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There's cameras everywhere...they know who it is, just not saying.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Hunter should at least try to be more careful.  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is our first reliable indication it is a Biden.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Riiiight ...

////00000////

... there's no way to tell whose cocaine that is.  It's not like there is any security video footage, White House vistor logs, nor fingerprints on the baggie.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline corbe

Hunters like, what 52?  That's about the Age I quit buying tickets on the cocaine train.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When they started moving it around they lost all credibility, IMO. Now they are basically saying their security system really, really sucks. I don't believe a thing they are saying. Other than they DID find coke somewhere in the WH and too many people knew that to completely hide the fact.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

More like "White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be arrested" - we all know who it is.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Rick James was 56 when the Grim Reaper threw him off the Cocaine Train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wish there was a video of what Dana Perino said this morning.

Cameras are everywhere...WH staff's belongings checked when entering the WH.

She said it could not be a visitor since they too are searched by guards and sometimes dogs are present.

She did not say it was Hunter...but I got the impression it had to be someone who lives at the WH.. :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline corbe

I can remember when they just smoked pot in the White House.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
AHM SHOCKED!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Exactly. And they are playing us for fools.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Dust the baggie for prints.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Gee! Isn't that a shame?

Despite the fact that the White House is probably the most intensely video-surveilled building on the planet, an official with the investigation wants us to believe that the public shouldn't expect the discovery of the culprit who left cocaine there just this past weekend. At least that is what the utterly skepticism-free Politico reporter Daniel Lippman is relaying to his readers on Wednesday in "White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be found: Law enforcement official."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2023/07/05/politico-helpfully-preparing-public-white-house-cocaine-culprit
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Hoodat

Whose fingerprints did they find on the baggie?  Or did they even check?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline American Girl

Yup, classic blow user.
Read Jill's lips. Biden turns and asks her what's wrong. She then says to him. At that exact moment, Hunter was behind her. Do you think he sniffing the air?

But don’t worry - the media said the bag of blow found at the WH wasn’t Hunter’s!
https://defiantamerica.com/close-up-video-was-hunter-biden-doing-a-bump-of-cocaine-at-the-white-house-in-front-of-children-while-watching-the-4th-of-july-fireworks/

Online LMAO

They know who’s cocaine it is

They’re just not interested in an investigation

I bet if a bag of cocaine was found in the White House during Donald Trump’s tenure, no stone would be left unturned to find the culprit
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Security Tapes Would ‘Quickly’ Find White House Cocaine Smuggler

Former President Donald Trump said the security tapes would “quickly” reveal who smuggled cocaine into President Joe Biden’s White House after the drug was reportedly found in the West Wing.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/05/donald-trump-security-tapes-would-quickly-find-white-house-cocaine-smuggler/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 01:23:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online LMAO

:facepalm2:

More like "White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be arrested" - we all know who it is.

If this happened during Donald Trump’s term, we would’ve already found who’s coke it was and, amazingly, the security cameras would have been state of the art

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy