Author Topic: Hazmat Situation at White House Leads to Discovery of a Bag of Cocaine They Want You to Believe Is S  (Read 5490 times)

Online mountaineer

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 08:32:31 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Rosen
@JamesRosenTV
·
2h
BREAKING: Multiple officials at @USSecretService
 tell @NEWSMAX
 that contrary to more recent published reports, the cocaine was found “in a work area in the West Wing,” not in the @WhiteHouse
 library—and that the cocaine was “in a baggie” when discovered, not loose or concealed.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

A "small amount" for Hunter is probably a kilo.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Story of Cocaine at the White House Takes a Sudden Turn, Left-Wingers Float Insane Theory in Response
By Bonchie | 12:17 PM on July 04, 2023

As RedState reported, a baggie of cocaine was found at the White House on Sunday, leading to an evacuation of the grounds for fear it was something more dangerous.

Even while streets were still shut down, the spin began posthaste. Most media outlets initially took the line that the baggie was found “near” the White House. Multiple reporters also described the substance as “cocaine hydrochloride,” suggesting it was the equivalent of a local anesthetic nasal spray used by (very few) dentists.

The messaging strategy was obvious. The administration and its compliant press allies wanted everything to think this substance was medical-grade and that did not originate from anyone inside the White House. Of course, “cocaine hydrochloride” does not exist in powdered form as an anesthetic, and no medical version of the drug comes in a bag. In other words, what was actually found here is just run-of-the-mill cocaine.

Now, we know where it was found. According to The Washington Post and others, the baggie was located in the White House Library.

https://twitter.com/bigmoodMF/status/1676241013831090176

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/04/story-of-cocaine-at-the-white-house-takes-a-sudden-turn-left-wingers-float-insane-theory-in-response-n770998
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well at least Hunter remembered to take his laptop with him this time. I am sure Joe will give him some sort of medal for being half coherent.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 09:20:03 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Story of Cocaine at the White House Takes a Sudden Turn, Left-Wingers Float Insane Theory in Response
By Bonchie | 12:17 PM on July 04, 2023

As RedState reported, a baggie of cocaine was found at the White House on Sunday, leading to an evacuation of the grounds for fear it was something more dangerous.

Even while streets were still shut down, the spin began posthaste. Most media outlets initially took the line that the baggie was found “near” the White House. Multiple reporters also described the substance as “cocaine hydrochloride,” suggesting it was the equivalent of a local anesthetic nasal spray used by (very few) dentists.

The messaging strategy was obvious. The administration and its compliant press allies wanted everything to think this substance was medical-grade and that did not originate from anyone inside the White House. Of course, “cocaine hydrochloride” does not exist in powdered form as an anesthetic, and no medical version of the drug comes in a bag. In other words, what was actually found here is just run-of-the-mill cocaine.

Now, we know where it was found. According to The Washington Post and others, the baggie was located in the White House Library.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/04/story-of-cocaine-at-the-white-house-takes-a-sudden-turn-left-wingers-float-insane-theory-in-response-n770998

@mystery-ak

Doan be so harsh and judgemental,Dudette!

Maybe Hunter had some VERY intense studying to do,and needed the chemical help?

After all,he IS a Biden,so  we all know that the "thinking stuff" has to make his head hurt.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It was planted!     *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Cocaine discovery: A radio dispatch from the D.C. Fire Department initially suggested the white powder was found in the White House library. A Secret Service official later said it was discovered in the West Wing
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 11:31:04 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

President Joe Biden (left), followed by Dr. Jill Biden (right), ignores reporters' shouted questions as he departs the South Court Auditorium Tuesday after delivering remarks to educators ahead of the White House's Fourth of July celebration
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Marion Barry defense.

Hunters dealer set him up!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is so funny...I am loving this...hopefully reporters will shout questions re this at Joe...maybe he will lose his temper ... :2popcorn:
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

@mystery-ak

That tweet seems to have mysteriously vanished.  Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mountaineer

It was probably found outside by  the dog,who  then carried it into the library.

YEAH,THAT'S THE TICKET!
Careful. They'll offer you a job...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Cocaine discovery: A radio dispatch from the D.C. Fire Department initially suggested the white powder was found in the White House library. A Secret Service official later said it was discovered in the West Wing
They found two of them??

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

Maybe it fell out of a hollowed out book Bill C. had stashed there... :silly:

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I wish they would quit moving it around. I had it with Colonel Mustard in the library.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wish they would quit moving it around. I had it with Colonel Mustard in the library.  :shrug:

:silly:
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Careful. They'll offer you a job...

@Smokin Joe

That crowd just doesn't have enough money to hire me.

Offline Smokin Joe

With a straw! (Oh, wait, that's for painting...)YEP! PAINTING!

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

@mountaineer

It was probably found outside by  the dog,who  then carried it into the library.

A dog like that would be worth a lot of money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A dog like that would be worth a lot of money.

@Hoodat

Well,the dog IS named "Hunter" for a reason.