Author Topic: “I don’t think we’ll ever get to the 2024 election. Things will implode in Washington before that.”  (Read 2892 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I still think the wild card about the execution  of the '24 election may be an economic one rather than a geopolitical one.

Our house of cards economic viability is one or two "bad news" triggers away from a meltdown.  Still riding 60/40 whether it will be an hyperinflation scenario vs. an outright massive 50-70% correction.  There is no fundemental reason on earth our DJIA should be at 35K right now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

As far a funny money goes... California was having substantial budget problems just prior to COVID. During COVID large numbers of government employes didn't have to show for work but still got paid. Particularly teachers. They shutdown thousands of businesses crushing their tax base.

Yet during that time billions of dollars just magically appeared in the state's coffers and they were running huge surpluses.

The connected got very wealthy. The not connected got hammered.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I remember 2010 very well, the year AZ got the green color.  It went into effect while I was recovering from hip replacement #1.  That first day Mrs. Liberty and I went to our favorite gun shop and picked up a nice pair of .380s for concealed carry.  Then we went to look at Tempe Town Lake, where a dam had burst. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Do you agree that the PLA is going to lead a massive, armed U.N invasion of the U.S. in 2025?
Peoples...?

Palestinian...?

Pakistani...?

Hell the Symbionese Liberation Army thought they were going to take over from Ford...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I still think the wild card about the execution  of the '24 election may be an economic one rather than a geopolitical one.

Our house of cards economic viability is one or two "bad news" triggers away from a meltdown.  Still riding 60/40 whether it will be an hyperinflation scenario vs. an outright massive 50-70% correction.  There is no fundemental reason on earth our DJIA should be at 35K right now.

@catfish1957

What is a "DJIA"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As far a funny money goes... California was having substantial budget problems just prior to COVID. During COVID large numbers of government employes didn't have to show for work but still got paid. Particularly teachers. They shutdown thousands of businesses crushing their tax base.

Yet during that time billions of dollars just magically appeared in the state's coffers and they were running huge surpluses.

The connected got very wealthy. The not connected got hammered.

@DBlack15NC

Odd how it always seem to work that way,isn't it?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline goatprairie

Lol…

It’s either “this is the most important election in the history of the country” and/or some variation of elections being cancelled or president xyz declaring some form of dictatorship has been predicated since GWB was president

We will have an election in 2024 and one side will be happy and the losing side will cry fraud as has been done with increasing intensity since 2000

:thumbsup: Unfortunately, one side or the other is unwilling to accept defeat.

Offline goatprairie

unite predicts:
"I think that, by July 2025, the USA could be in a full on civil war.
That some of the states will finally stop recognizing
the illegal regime that now occupies the White House."

I think the chances of that happening are about the same as me being elected The King Of Australia.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:thumbsup: Unfortunately, one side or the other is unwilling to accept defeat.

McCain gladly accepted defeat in 2008.  Romney did likewise 4 years later.  But the Democrats disputed all the Presidential Elections they have lost in this century.

We are NOT the same!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online LMAO

McCain gladly accepted defeat in 2008.  Romney did likewise 4 years later.  But the Democrats disputed all the Presidential Elections they have lost in this century.

We are NOT the same!

You’re right

I forgot about those two. They not only conceded but they never even hinted that the election was illegitimate

Every Democrat since 2000 has. That makes their charge of “election denialism” even more hollow
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You’re right

I forgot about those two. They not only conceded but they never even hinted that the election was illegitimate

Every Democrat since 2000 has. That makes their charge of “election denialism” even more hollow

McCain and Romney both wanted to lose.  It was obvious, McCain actually endorsed O'Bastard right before the election.
I will NOT comply.

Online LMAO

McCain actually endorsed O'Bastard right before the election.

Yes he did….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjenjANqAk

I wouldn’t be surprised if McCain voted for Obama in 2008

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Sydney McCain III was likely THE most corrupt bastard ever to walk the halls of congress and his legacy plagues the state of Arizona to this very second!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

John Sydney McCain III was likely THE most corrupt bastard ever to walk the halls of congress and his legacy plagues the state of Arizona to this very second!

Absolutely and McConnell and Biden are continuing that corruptness and are helping to destroy our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.