Author Topic: Michelle Obama Takes Time From Opulent Greek Isles Vacation to Tweet About Muh Oppression  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama Takes Time From Opulent Greek Isles Vacation to Tweet About Muh Oppression
By Athena Thorne 11:33 AM on July 01, 2023

Everyone in life faces disadvantages of one form or another. Almost all children get called an unpleasant name or two in grade school. Some are oppressed by a drunk, abusive, or absent parent. Others may be trapped in horrific schools or extreme poverty. Still others are simply not gifted with high IQs or the ambition to work hard and succeed. The list of reasons why most people don’t go to Ivy League schools and then on to lucrative careers is long, and “oppression” comes in many forms.

If you are the first black White House family, oppression takes the shape of having only two exclusive island waterfront mansions in which to spend your days. Sometimes, you simply must jet to the Greek isles to vacation with your Hollywood besties at their Aegean private island manse. People covered the former first family’s sad exile these past few weeks:

Barack Obama and Tom Hanks can’t turn down a holiday in the sun together.

The 44th president, 61, as well as former first lady Michelle Obama, 59, and their daughters, Sasha, 22, and Malia, 24, met up with some famous friends for lunch on the Greek Island of Sifnos, as captured in photos obtained by theDaily Mail.

The family were spotted dining seaside with Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson while both parties enjoyed a summer outing on the Aegean Sea.

[…]

The group were reportedly shuttled to the picturesque restaurant from a yacht docked nearby, according to the Mail. And it’s not the first time the famous friends have met up aboard a luxury ship.

Barack, Michelle and Hanks previously enjoyed a vacation outing aboard billionaire music mogul Dave Geffen’s personal yacht in French Polynesia in April 2017. At that glamorous meetup, they were also joined by Oprah and Bruce Springsteen.

Geffen’s 450-foot vessel, The Rising Sun, was the 11th largest yacht in the world at the time and valued at an estimated $300 million.

https://twitter.com/SewuBem/status/1675138408597864448

One’s heart convulses with sympathy at the thought of these oppressed victims, doing their best to get by, struggling through their dreary, opportunity-free life aboard a yacht or on a terrace, bathed in gentle Mediterranean breezes. But for the most part, the plucky Obamas have borne their burden with quiet dignity. The final straw for Lady Michelle of Oahu and Martha’s Vineyard was the racist, racist decision by the racist Supreme Court that Universities may not discriminate against Asian or white applicants. Such racist, oppressive racism was simply too much, and the former First Lady took to Twitter with her thoughts. Let’s take a look-see:

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama/status/1674430722529169408

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2023/07/01/michelle-obama-takes-time-from-opulent-greek-isles-vacation-to-tweet-about-muh-oppression-n1707713
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Everyone in the photos looks miserable.
That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Everyone in the photos looks miserable.
That's a shame.

Shoeshine and Malaria always look like they are sucking lemons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Blacks are encouraged to feel oppressed, especially by white liberals

Nobody believes the Obamas are suffering from oppression. But to assure other black people that she isn’t “turning white,” she’s going to whine about how oppressed she is

« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 11:29:00 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

I wish I could be that oppressed.

Offline mountaineer

Does she experience differing levels of oppression depending on which of their multi-million-dollar mansions she's visiting at the time? Or is it just while overseas?

Say, is Hawaii more oppressive than Martha's Vineyard? D.C. more or less than Chicago? So many homes, so much oppression - it's not easy to be Big Mike.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Does she experience differing levels of oppression depending on which of their multi-million-dollar mansions she's visiting at the time? Or is it just while overseas?

Say, is Hawaii more oppressive than Martha's Vineyard? D.C. more or less than Chicago? So many homes, so much oppression - it's not easy to be Big Mike.

:silly: