Author Topic: Democrats Don’t Care About Democracy  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Don’t Care About Democracy
« on: July 01, 2023, 02:28:39 pm »
July 1, 2023
Democrats Don’t Care About Democracy
By Paul Krause

Since the election of Donald Trump in 2016, Democrats and their media lackeys have crafted a narrative that they, and only they, are defenders of democracy against encroaching fascism, authoritarianism, and institutional racism. They have also complained about the anti-institutionalism of “MAGA Republicans” who supposedly threaten America’s institutions and rule of law. Of course, this is a big lie considering the constant demeaning of the Supreme Court as “illegitimate” and “not normal.”

To Democrats, democracy means getting everything they want and making sure conservatives, Republicans, and especially Christians never get anything they want. Democracy is simply a magical abracadabra word, having now taken on sacred and mystical feeling, to be utilized as a bludgeoning force of bloviated rhetoric to legitimize their totalitarian impulses and policies. They want to strongarm the Court with threats to rule in their favor. If the Court does so, no problem.

The hypocrisy of Democrats is nothing new. But it cannot ever be set aside. In the war for our democracy’s future it is not the Democrats but the Republicans who, if they should be courageous and not cowardly like Paul Ryan, are standing up for a free, prosperous, and individualistic future. Reading some Alexis de Tocqueville is illustrative on this point.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/democrats_dont_care_about_democracy_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Democrats Don’t Care About Democracy
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 02:32:50 pm »
Can anyone point me to the spot where I can find the word "democracy" in our constitution?  It's like looking for hen's teeth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Democrats Don’t Care About Democracy
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 09:14:26 pm »
Just remember:  when Democrats say "democracy", or "our democracy", they do not mean rule by the δῆμος, they mean rule by Democrats.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.