Author Topic: Holder to Biden: No Trump Pardon Without ‘Remorse,’ Acts to Show He Has Turned His Life Around  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Holder to Biden: No Trump Pardon Without ‘Remorse,’ Acts to Show He Has Turned His Life Around

Jeff Poor 2 Jul 2023

On this week’s broadcast of CBS’s “Face the Nation,” former Attorney General Eric Holder suggested President Joe Biden “let the system do its work” in the event of a hypothetical conviction of former President Donald Trump.

Holder argued for signs of remorse from Trump and that he had turned his life around before Biden granted the pardon.

“Before I let you go, I want to ask you to put on your attorney general hat again,” “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan said. “Would you counsel President Biden, or the next president, whoever that is, to consider a pardon of the 45th president of the United States, either before or after a theoretical conviction”

“I think I’d look — tell the president, the next attorney general, you know, to let the – let the system do its work, try the cases, see what the results are and then treat that convicted president or anybody else who is convicted as any other person would be treated,” Holder replied.

“Pardons generally are for people who express remorse and then who have done things that show that they have turned their lives around,” he continued. “If those kinds of determinations can be made with regard to the former president or anybody else who is convicted, yes, I would support that. In the absence of something like that, I don’t think that would be a wise thing to do.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/02/holder-to-biden-no-trump-pardon-without-remorse-acts-to-show-he-has-turned-his-life-around/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Trump has been convicted of ... ???
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The one party kangaroo court keeps rendering worthless verdicts.  The don't seem to realize they look more and more incompetent, impotent, corrupt.  Which of course is what it really is.

:silly: :tongue2: :chairbang: :shrug: :smokin:

Holder to Biden: No Trump Pardon Without ‘Remorse,’ Acts to Show He Has Turned His Life Around, so postures remorseless Joe, Hunter, and the democrat party!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 08:33:11 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions