Author Topic: France on red alert: Macron faces calls to impose 'state of emergency' after .....  (Read 5278 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

What’s happening in France are clearly textbook race riots but the media will never admit it

11:18 PM · Jun 30, 2023

@Right_in_Virginia

Sure they will.

Right after they figure out how to blame it on non-Islamic people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Rioters Burn Down Largest Public Library In Marseille."

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1674961031641067521

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,they ARE Muslims,and have about as much  use for a library as they have for pig-pickings. The Koran tells them what  to think.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The infestation is so deep they will not be able to recover their country. 

They are unwilling to do what needs to be done.  Just surrender to the invading hoards and be done with it.
True. Unless France goes full on war with the Islamic thugs, then France could very well be conquered by the Muslim hoard.

Turning point in France. Either they do what needs to be done or they surrender to the mob, like Vichy German rule.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

True. Unless France goes full on war with the Islamic thugs, then France could very well be conquered by the Muslim hoard.

Turning point in France. Either they do what needs to be done or they surrender to the mob, like Vichy German rule.

Much of Europe needs to go full on war with the Islamic thugs; Germany included. 

Unfortunately, with the millions that are coming across our borders, we are very soon going to be faced with the same situation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Expulsión de los moriscos King Philip III of Spain on April 9, 1609
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Right_in_Virginia

Sure they will.

Right after they figure out how to blame it on non-Islamic people.
It's those crazy "WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!"

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Macron dances at Elton John concert as France burns amid ongoing violence..

https://www.foxnews.com/world/macron-dances-elton-john-concert-france-burns-ongoing-violence

New video posted to social media caught French President Emmanuel Macron enjoying the Elton John concert in Paris on Thursday while the city and the country witnessed another night of violent protests over a fatal police shooting.

The video, shot at the Accor Arena where Elton John played for three nights as part of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour, showed Macron tapping his foot and smiling while listening to the hit song "Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting."

The star had also played "Burning Down the Mission," according to the Independent, around the same time that Paris itself was burning in some quarters. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online mountaineer

When you import the third world into your country...you become a third world country
Looks like France wasn't paying any attention to the U.S. or England.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online kevindavis007

If France falls, I don't think we should help them.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
"The infestation is so deep they will not be able to recover their country. 
They are unwilling to do what needs to be done.  Just surrender to the invading hoards and be done with it."

Newer members of the forum won't remember these images, but I have posted them many times previously here.

For Western Europe, there are but two choices:
1. Boxcars:

or,
2. Burquas:

If they are unwilling to make choice 1, they WILL receive choice 2.

As for France?
Adieu...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Muslims from all over the world are moving on France.
They see weakness. They see opportunity. Allah hu Akbar!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The MO of Communist sympathizers in government is to foment things that only governments can fix, and the fix is ALWAYS more boots on necks!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wingnut wrote:
"The infestation is so deep they will not be able to recover their country. 
They are unwilling to do what needs to be done.  Just surrender to the invading hoards and be done with it."

or,
2. Burquas:

If they are unwilling to make choice 1, they WILL receive choice 2.

As for France?
Adieu...

Dude on the right looks trans. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Okay, am I the only one waiting for BLM and Antifa to start rioting here in solidarity taking advantage of an excuse to loot, destroy and otherwise cause mayhem like the animals in Europe?

Difference is that you have a much higher percentage of true rioters in France.   Most black Americans don't want rioting.  But for a lot of the Muslims in Europe, this is a shot to redo the verdicts of Tours and Vienna.

Offline libertybele

Looks like France wasn't paying any attention to the U.S. or England.

Europe in general is having a problem with Muslims taking over.  With our open borders, I don't think that the U.S. has learned from Europe.  France and Germany have both seen heavy Muslim migration (supposed refugees) into their countries as well as Denmark and others. 

IMO the Muslim invasion is heading for us next -- I believe 'sleeper cells' are already in place.  It's just a matter of time before they act.

Stop Islamisation of Europe (SIOE) is a pan-European counter-jihad organisation with the stated goal of "preventing Islam from becoming a dominant political force in Europe". It is a political interest group which has been active in Denmark and has conducted anti-Islamic protests in the United Kingdom. The group originated out of the joining of the Danish group Stop Islamisation of Denmark with English anti-Islam activists.

The group says that its aim is to oppose Islamic extremism;they have the motto "Racism is the lowest form of human stupidity, but Islamophobia is the height of common sense
".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Islamisation_of_Europe

In an ironic twist, Germany, which in the last century twice invaded other countries, contributing to two world wars, is now being invaded by hordes of Muslims.

According to Pew Research Center, there are 4,760,000 Muslims in Germany, about 5.8 percent of its population, and that number is steadily growing. The Wall Street Journal writes, “The government estimates that about 800,000 foreigners will seek asylum in Germany this year, almost four times as many as last year.”

https://www.bgdailynews.com/opinion/commentary/muslim-invasion-of-germany-cause-for-concern/article_10b3046e-b58c-547c-9bd1-4965803d6799.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Muslims from all over the world are moving on France.
They see weakness. They see opportunity. Allah hu Akbar!

I don't doubt that they see the weakness in the U.S.A. as well. 

Let's Go Brandon!!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hungarian border against the Muslims
Hungary Persists on Anti-Migration Law Despite Being Cited Unlawful by EU Court
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 12:00:54 am by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look man, seriously. All Muslims live in shithole countries. They all want to escape.
But why is that my problem?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hungarian border against the Muslims
Hungary Persists on Anti-Migration Law Despite Being Cited Unlawful by EU Court
And the bitches of the EU give them crap for protecting their people and lifestyle. It's odd that those muslims that live in Hungary can live peacefully with the other Hungarians of Christian and Judaic faith, the problem is with the rabid moslems and that's why Hungary built the wall and maintains an armed presence..........SumBitch, it appears walls do work when you build and use them right!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Vichy Islam -- Je vais vous montrer où sont tous les Juifs