Author Topic: Muslims in America are demanding national recognition of two Muslim holidays, one of which, Eid al A  (Read 936 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Muslims in America are demanding national recognition of two Muslim holidays, one of which, Eid al Adha, is dedicated to the barbaric sacrifice of fully-conscious animals
JUNE 30, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

Eid Al Adha, or Festival of Sacrifice, marks the conclusion of the Hajj pilgrimage in Mecca. People bring their families and children to cheer on the inhumane slaughter of animals tied up in ropes, as they slowly bleed out until they die.

This year, Eid al-Adha began on Wednesday, June 28th and ends on Sunday, July 2nd. In short, it’s all about torturing helpless animals in public for fun and entertainment…not just food.

The story goes that the Prophet Ibrahim obeyed the orders from God and as he was about to sacrifice his son, a ram was took place of the Prophet’s son and was sacrificed instead. Eid is considered a joyous occasion for Muslims where family and friends get together and celebrate, wear new clothes, and donate to the poor.

On Eid, the throats of tied-up, fully conscious animals are slit, without cutting the spinal cord, because that would alleviate the animal’s pain. You see, Muslims believe that the longer the animal writhes in pain while he is slowly dying, the more the panic hormones are released, which makes the meat taste better.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/06/30/muslims-in-america-are-demanding-national-recognition-of-two-muslim-holidays-one-of-which-eid-al-adha-is-dedicated-to-the-barbaric-sacrifice-of-fully-conscious-animals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They have already taken over large parts of Europe, will Americans sacrifice their freedoms to "accommodate" these barbaric practices?  I say there is a good possibility they will. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Muslims believe that the longer the animal writhes in pain while he is slowly dying, the more the panic hormones are released, which makes the meat taste better.

Adrenaline taints meat making it more bitter and tough. Islam is a death cult and they thrive on it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online mountaineer

Give them an inch ...
(see also Juneteenth).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You see, Muslims believe that the longer the animal writhes in pain while he is slowly dying, the more the panic hormones are released, which makes the meat taste better.

Oh. Kinda like the Adrenochrome from Pizzagate?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online berdie

Nope. As far as I can see...there are no national holidays for other religions. This is a Christian nation. Like it or leave.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This  is BS.

The ONLY role Muslims played in creating America was to sell black slaves to slave-traders with ships.

Islam is not a religion. It is a disease.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nope. As far as I can see...there are no national holidays for other religions. This is a Christian nation. Like it or leave.

@berdie

Ever heard of "Christmas"?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@berdie

Ever heard of "Christmas"?
Maybe re read the post you are commenting on?

Offline libertybele

This  is BS.

The ONLY role Muslims played in creating America was to sell black slaves to slave-traders with ships.

888high58888  Amen @sneakypete
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This  is BS.

Islam is a political movement disguised as a religion and always has been.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe re read the post you are commenting on?

@GtHawk

Maybe you need to notice the name "Christ" in "Christmas"?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Maybe you need to notice the name "Christ" in "Christmas"?
Again you misread a post and then get pissy when someone points it out to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Islam is a political movement disguised as a religion and always has been.

QFT.   World domination is the end goal. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Yes and they are succeeding.  How many has Brandon let in???  I doubt our gov't really knows. 

We now have a mosque and several 'Muslim Centers' across the river. 

It's just a matter of time before they are popping up all over. 

It is important that there are laws prohibiting Muslim law from superseding our Constitution in each state.  I think this is something DeSantis needs to address. I plan to call or e-mail his office.

In the United States, various states have "banned Sharia law," or passed some kind of ballot measure that "prohibits the state’s courts from considering foreign, international or religious law." As of 2014 these include Alabama, Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_on_sharia_law
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 10:05:31 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
PeTA is gonna love this one....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

AFAIK,they even brag about it,and I have never once  heard any  of them deny  it.