Author Topic: Biden and AOC Reveal Just How Little They Understand About the Constitution or SCOTUS.. Nick Arama  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden and AOC Reveal Just How Little They Understand About the Constitution or SCOTUS
By Nick Arama | 7:00 AM on June 30, 2023

My colleague Sister Toldjah wrote about some of the bizarre things that Joe Biden said about the Supreme Court decision on affirmative action on Thursday. I wanted to talk a little bit more about what he said and what Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said to show that the Democrats just are clueless when it comes to the Constitution and the Supreme Court.

What Biden said revealed how he doesn’t understand the Constitution or the Supreme Court. He said, “We cannot let this decision be the last word.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1674462596425035795

Yet, that’s exactly what the Supreme Court is: the last word on the subject, legally. The right response is: “I may not agree with the decision but the Court has spoken.” But instead, he attacked the Court, calling it not a “normal court” — because it doesn’t do what he wants it to do. But he doesn’t seem to care that sounds a bit “insurrection-y” — he’s attacking the legitimacy of the Court.

“While the Court can render a decision, it cannot change what America stands for,” Biden claimed. America stands for the rule of law that Joe Biden seems to be questioning here. What Joe Biden is conveniently leaving out also is that America doesn’t stand for discrimination against Asian-Americans or any people — but that’s what was going on in this case, and that’s why SCOTUS properly tossed it out. Biden would have kept that discrimination in place.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/30/biden-and-aoc-reveal-just-how-little-they-understand-about-the-constitution-or-scotus-n769330
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Basically, the constitution is something Dems use to wipe their rearends with. They all believe in the "living, breathing" constitution i.e. making it up as they go along.
Dems and liberals (usually same thing) would rather feelings count more than actual written laws.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I say Sniffy is fomenting a coup and inciting insurrection.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

I say Sniffy is fomenting a coup and inciting insurrection.

It's not just him; it's a concerted effort by the entire democrat party.  They really should be banned as domestic terrorists.