Author Topic: Hunter Biden seen smiling after being questioned for 6 hours in lawsuit brought by laptop repair sto  (Read 470 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden seen smiling after being questioned for 6 hours in lawsuit brought by laptop repair store owner
By Isabel Keane and
Reuven Fenton   
June 29, 2023 8:52am

First son Hunter Biden was quizzed for more than six hours Thursday as part of the civil lawsuit brought by Delaware computer repair shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac, who came into possession of the privileged political scion’s now infamous laptop in 2019.

Hunter, 53, did not answer questions from a Post reporter as he left the Wilmington law firm where his deposition took place.

Mac Isaac had sued the first son for defamation last year, alleging he left the store owner to twist in the wind for years while falsely insisting that the laptop was not his, that it had been stolen or that his information had been hacked.

Biden failed to retrieve the laptop from Mac Isaac’s store in April 2019 — despite attempts by Mac Isaac to contact him.

As part of Thursday’s deposition, Hunter was asked to turn over his unredacted bank records from April 2019.

Since the first son did not return to pick up his laptop, Mac Isaac became the computer’s legal owner.

While repairing the computer, Mac Isaac discovered emails detailing influence-peddling involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and videos of his 53-year-old son smoking crack and having sex with prostitutes and his work subordinates — prompting him to alert the FBI.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/06/29/hunter-biden-to-be-deposed-in-lawsuit-brought-by-laptop-repair-shop-owner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Maybe his dealer contacted him just before the photo was taken. Yeah, the stuff is here, and it's primo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cocaine is one helluva drug.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

He’s smiling because he knows nothing is going to happen to him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy