Author Topic: Biden Slams Supreme Court for Affirmative Action Decision: ‘This Is Not a Normal Court’  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well, JFK started AA right? i had heard that.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Not a normal court?"

The guy who has surrounded himself with an absolute freak show of political and staff picks is in no position to tell the rest of America what is normal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

How's LIEden taking yesterday's slap-down of his overstepping Presidential authority?

Every one of the four recent decisions was so obviously just that the decisions should all have been 9-0. But the 3 Prog "Justices" tried to sustain obvious injustices.

LIEden's anger is an endorsement of the rightness of the decisions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A large percentage, possible a majority, of potential students discriminated against by Harvard were east, southeast, and south Asian people. Why does Biden and many/most Progs hate Asian people?

@PeteS in CA

Because Asian people,with  RARE exceptions,prefer Capitalism if given a choice,and because every Asian culture I am aware of
promotes working hard to advance yourselves.

The obvious exception is China,which is a family-owned slave state,but given a CHANCE,I would bet money the typical mainland Chinese would vote overwhelmingly for a free state with the ability to work and live where they want. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It just astounds me how liberals/leftists have convinced themselves that racism is ok.

@Kamaji

They think it is ok because they think THEY will be the ones making all the decisions to insure none of the restrictive ones apply to THEM or their families.

Aftur all,dey bees de interletuels,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Check out this tweet from Erica Marsh, self-described former field organizer to elect Biden and a volunteer for the Obama Foundation:Does she grasp that she's calling black folks stupid, helpless and intellectually inferior?

@mountaineer

No. She is not that smart.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
R. F. Kennedy Jr. defends affirmative action:

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1674527565170524161

@mountaineer

Which only proves that the whole damn Kennedy  Klan were and are "D...U..M" dumb affirmative-action "hires".

If he hadn't been born into a wealthy  political family,he would be parking cars in a garage somewhere.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well he is a democrat and a Kennedy so no surprise to me. Because like another candidate you know rude and rich(well pretty much all politicians) Kennedy will say exactly whatever he has hornswoggle republicans but the fact is he is a democrat thru and thru no matter how much he says his party left him.

@GtHawk

Desperation is never pretty.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Desperation is never pretty.
Oh I don't think Kennedy is desperate, he's just a politician trying to walk a tightrope like all politicians and saying the things that will get him the most support at any given time from those he deems most important at the time.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh I don't think Kennedy is desperate, he's just a politician trying to walk a tightrope like all politicians and saying the things that will get him the most support at any given time from those he deems most important at the time.

Anybody who thinks the government has the right to ban specific weapons from the public-at-large has no place occupying the Oval Office.

I fully expect Pres. Trump to cease the praise and to point this out.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
RFK Jr. is one of the farthest left of that clan.  He's just aping some conservative positions to get some voters.  It will not work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

RFK Jr. is one of the farthest left of that clan.  He's just aping some conservative positions to get some voters.  It will not work.
Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

Anybody who thinks the government has the right to ban specific weapons from the public-at-large has no place occupying the Oval Office.

I fully expect Pres. Trump to cease the praise and to point this out.
As I would expect any Conservative running against the spawn of Camelot to do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan thunders:
"Keep talking that coup language Joe. You gonna wipe away the SCOTUS?"

Suppose... let's just suppose... that he did.
What do you think Congressional Republicans would do?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Vulcan thunders:

Nothing because that won't happen.  The Rats would rather keep the Court, and pack it with 30 leftists.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I would expect any Conservative running against the spawn of Camelot to do.

The worst Republican is still better than the best Democrat.  Which is not an endorsement of the Republicans we have been seeing lately.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

The worst Republican is still better than the best Democrat.  Which is not an endorsement of the Republicans we have been seeing lately.

:thumbsup:

As to both points.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Would you buy a used Camelot from this man?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

Did he borrow Biden's lighting guy for that event? Is that picture touched up or did his people really let a picture with such evil overtones out?

Offline andy58-in-nh

No. Nor would I walk a mile for a Camelot.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Vulcan thunders:

It would be a suspension of the Constitution and a coup. Which would mean Sniffy's admin would no longer be a legit govt. Which means they would be fair game.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

It would be a suspension of the Constitution and a coup. Which would mean Sniffy's admin would no longer be a legit govt. Which means they would be fair game.

True enough; but that still leaves the question: would anyone do anything about it?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
True enough; but that still leaves the question: would anyone do anything about it?

Hopefully our Governors will stand up, and our military stand down.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Hopefully our Governors will stand up, and our military stand down.

Ok; what are the odds of either happening?

Offline PeteS in CA

Is that the Prog in Populists' Clothing ?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.