Author Topic: The Hunter Biden WhatsApp messages that make the Bidens the GOATs of corruption.. Jonathan Turley  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Hunter Biden WhatsApp messages that make the Bidens the GOATs of corruption
Jonathan Turley

"The Bidens are the best at doing exactly what Chairman wants." The latest WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to a Chinese businessman may be the perfect epitaph for the entire Biden corruption scandal. Indeed, it may be the most accurate statement ever made by Hunter Biden. This is precisely what the Bidens are the best at: selling access and influence.

Years ago, I wrote how the Biden family has long distinguished itself in all things corrupt from nepotism to sweetheart deals to influence peddling. Bidens like Hunter's uncle James have been repeatedly criticized for cashing in on claims of access to his brother.

In one column, I noted that "The Biden family has long been associated with influence peddling to the degree that they could add an access key to their family crest." While this has long been the favorite form of corruption in Washington, the Bidens are in a class of their own.

The last week has shown just how good the Bidens are at this. I previously wrote that there appeared to be an effort in the works to implode the scandal. Not only was the Justice Department allowing the statute of limitations to run on some offenses, but they would likely cut a plea deal for a couple of misdemeanors without any jail time. That is precisely what they did with the help of an enabling media that has largely blacked out the corruption scandal.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter-biden-whatsapp-messages-make-biden-goats-corruption
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34