Author Topic: RFK Jr. Says He Would Sign ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban if it Reached His Desk  (Read 4157 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I posted what some lefty nut on Twitter posted, just so all could see that lefty nuts love RFK Jr., because RFK Jr. holds positions with which lefty nuts agree.

@mountaineer

I  actually realized that the second time I read it,and cringed a bit.

I can only offer my apologies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Actually you are correct.  I plan to vote for RFK jr in the election if Trump is the GOP challenger.   

So now you know.  Tell Riv if you would.  Keep her in the TRB Trump Leg Humper life line.

@Wingnut

That's  worse than blowing Kennedy's?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That is a confusing post @sneakypete .  RFK was killed with  .22 caliber revolver.

@bigheadfred

My apologies,Fred. There are so many Kennedy spawn floating around it's hard for me to keep them straight in my  mind.

"If you have seen one Kennedy you have seen them all" may be true,but we still need to define which fool we are discussing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His position is no different than any other candidate in his party would be.

I'm not going to vote for him.

But from the way things are going, I think he's going to be the DCommunist party candidate in 2024, after ol' white joe gets ushered off stage (or takes himself off the stage).

The only other real challenger would be newsom of California, and I'm thinking that RFKjr. could give newsom a thrashing in any primary debate (assuming they have one).

And -- to take things one step further -- if he's their candidate in 2024, he may very well become president, by virtue of The Party's underground election apparatus in those states where needed.

So don't write off Bobby Jr. as being merely "a leftist".
He could end up becoming "the leftist" with "the mostest"...

@Fishrrman

Sadly,we may now be to the point where the DNC can get the typical cartoon character elected as President if they wanted to show off.

Voter Fraud RULES!

As Stalin has been quoted as saying,"It doesn't matter WHO  votes. What  matters is who  COUNTS the votes."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 05:06:33 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not a whole lot different than this fella who said he would vote for a Democrat if RDS was the nominee:

Offline sneakypete

@libertybele

“Why WOULD he run,when chances are Trump will pick him for his VP,and he ends up spending 3 terms in the WH anyhow,with two of them as President?

Or he could just wait out the end of Trump's one term as the Gov of Florida,and THEN run?

He HAS to know that he runs against Trump it is going to cost him a LOT of the votes he would have gotten if he hadn't.

Mine will be one of them. I would vote Dim before I would vote for him if he does that.”

So when this particular poster was asked by another if he would vote for a Democrat over a “true conservative,” this was his response:

“You bet your senile old ass.”

It’s all right here, in his own hypocritical words, for everyone’s reading pleasure

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,485194.0.html

@LMAO

Well,RDS is a PROVEN liar and backstabbing little bitch,but maybe that is what appeals to you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am for helping any country oppose tyrannical elements wherever they appear.

I am unalterably opposed to pipelines out of our public treasury into the pockets of politicians wherever they exist.

We can do the first without doing the second. @Maj. Bill Martin

@Bigun

Ok,tell us HOW you propose we accomplish  this feat of majic.

I'd like to start with our own politicians and their families.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I am for helping any country oppose tyrannical elements wherever they appear.

I am unalterably opposed to pipelines out of our public treasury into the pockets of politicians wherever they exist.

We can do the first without doing the second. @Maj. Bill Martin

I'm against putting money in the pockets of politicians as well.  And I don't buy the argument that that's where all the money going to Ukraine is ending up.

I support sending Ukraine weapons so that they can kill Russians and defeat the invasion.  I realize that stance puts me at odds with a lot of other people in the Republican Party, but that's where I am.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Paying their country's pensions and funding the budgets for their government while we're 30 trillion in debt and our own Social Security program teeters on insolvancy isn't reflective of the Party of Reagan.

Neither is handing over equipment and munitions without a plan or the production lines in place to replenish what we're giving away...especially with China ramping up their military forces as well as their aggression towards Taiwan.

Reagan would call that suicide.

@txradioguy

What is REALLY national suicide is ignoring a chance to shut down the threat posed by a enemy that we have literally spent hundreds of billions of dollars to prepare ourselves against in case of war,when we have a chance to do it by spending virtual dimes compared to the dollars already spent.

AND......,not risking the lives of American military members while doing  it.

Hell,the defense cuts we  would be able to make if the USSR collapses and is forced to accept capitalism and have open elections would more than pay for what we spend supporting Ukraine.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm against putting money in the pockets of politicians as well.  And I don't buy the argument that that's where all the money going to Ukraine is ending up.

I support sending Ukraine weapons so that they can kill Russians and defeat the invasion.  I realize that stance puts me at odds with a lot of other people in the Republican Party, but that's where I am.

I don't recall anyone ever saying ALL the money was doing that.

We are on the same page if what you just said is true.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Paying their country's pensions and funding the budgets for their government while we're 30 trillion in debt and our own Social Security program teeters on insolvancy isn't reflective of the Party of Reagan.

Neither is handing over equipment and munitions without a plan or the production lines in place to replenish what we're giving away...especially with China ramping up their military forces as well as their aggression towards Taiwan.

Reagan would call that suicide.

Without getting into the weeds, the "not another penny for Ukraine" position, which has been pushed by a lot of MAGA folks, is a non-starter for me, and is part of what makes it an agenda that I will never vote for again.

I should add that I don't believe that is the real reason Trump opposes aid to Ukraine, either.  If he was that into fiscal responsibility, he wouldn't have proposed all the spending he already has.   And honestly, If that money is going to be spent, I'd rather be spent on Ukraine then on what I see are Trump's own screwy ideas.

Again, it's just one of those things that's a deal-breakeron my end, just as I know that continued support for Ukraine is a deal-breakeron for a lot of MAGA.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 05:59:26 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mountaineer

Many of you will have seen a clip of Robert Kennedy Jr speaking at the NYC climate march in 2014, where he calls for the jailing of CEOs and climate change skeptics, but you may not have seen the full, unedited interview. I've searched for the full interview before, and have only ever found the short clip, then yesterday I saw that someone had uploaded the full interview to you tube, so here it is.

https://twitter.com/c_plushie/status/1674918806366613506
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/c_plushie/status/1674918806366613506

Well, he certainly isn't afraid to speak out regardless of what side of the aisle he addresses.  He is passionate in what he believes in.  These attributes I do like about him. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Well, he certainly isn't afraid to speak out regardless of what side of the aisle he addresses.  He is passionate in what he believes in.  These attributes I do like about him.

So is AOC.

Offline libertybele

So is AOC.
He makes sense in what he says and calls out the leftists for doing wrong.  AOC speaks out and is just a plain liberal nut job.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

He makes sense in what he says and calls out the leftists for doing wrong.  AOC speaks out and is just a plain liberal nut job.

I suppose we just have different views regarding what he says.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Well,RDS is a PROVEN liar and backstabbing little bitch,but maybe that is what appeals to you?

Why do you keep bringing up DeSantis when losing an argument?

What I did was  simply call out your hypocrisy when you once said that you would vote for a Democrat over Ron DeSantis but you just got done blasting somebody who said they would vote for RFK Junior instead of Donald Trump.

If that’s your position, then that’s your position. But then you don’t have the right to be critical of somebody else who’s gonna do the same thing that you would do if their candidate of choice doesn’t get the nomination

Like I mentioned earlier, I just simply posted your own words. You need to have this argument with yourself if you don’t like it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 11:15:15 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Why do you keep bringing up DeSantis when losing an argument?

@LMAO

When have I ever lost an argument with you,bubba?

Do you EVER get tired of spinning facts/lying in your effort to get the weasel most like you elected?

What I did was  simply call out your hypocrisy when you once said that you would vote for a Democrat over Ron DeSantis but you just got done blasting somebody who said they would vote for RFK Junior instead of Donald Trump.

HOW,in what passes for that twisted mind  of yours are they the same thing?

Saying I would vote for a Dim before I would vote for your Lust Bunny  DeRon,Ron,Ron the same as saying I WILL vote for a Dim?

Like I mentioned earlier, I just simply posted your own words.

You TWISTED my words in a post of yours.

No wonder you are a DeSanctimonious supporter. The two of you have a lot in common.

Online mountaineer

It's fascinating how just about every thread devolves into a Trump v. DeSantis squabble.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's fascinating how just about every thread devolves into a Trump v. DeSantis squabble.  :whistle:

What's even more "fascinating"... Donald Trump 64% vs. RDS 14%   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

When have I ever lost an argument with you,bubba?

Do you EVER get tired of spinning facts/lying in your effort to get the weasel most like you elected?

HOW,in what passes for that twisted mind  of yours are they the same thing?

Saying I would vote for a Dim before I would vote for your Lust Bunny  DeRon,Ron,Ron the same as saying I WILL vote for a Dim?

I didn’t spin anything. I just simply quoted your own words. The more you post, the more you confirm my point.

I don’t care how you feel about Ron DeSantis, Tim Scott, or whoever. You get to vote for whoever you want for whatever reason. That’s the joys of elections. But you don’t get to attack others for making the same declarations with their votes that you have done yourself and not expect to be called out on it

« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 01:56:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

I didn’t spin anything. I just simply quoted your own words. The more you post, the more you confirm my point.

I don’t care how you feel about Ron DeSantis, Tim Scott, or whoever. You get to vote for whoever you want for whatever reason. That’s the joys of elections. But you don’t get to attack others for making the same declarations with their votes that you have done yourself and not expect to be called out on it

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Which doesn't mean jack sh__ when tumpy realizes he has pissed off millions of conservatives and he loses the general.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Which doesn't mean jack sh__ when tumpy realizes he has pissed off millions of conservatives and he loses the general.

But it does mean, as of now, unless something drastically changes, Trump is the nominee

This is why down ticket races are gonna be so important. There’s no guarantee that Biden is going to be the nominee for the Democrat side next year.

The Senate is a real possibility provided there’s not an abundance of MAGA endorsed candidates running next year
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 12:27:35 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

What is REALLY national suicide is ignoring a chance to shut down the threat posed by a enemy that we have literally spent hundreds of billions of dollars to prepare ourselves against in case of war,when we have a chance to do it by spending virtual dimes compared to the dollars already spent.

AND......,not risking the lives of American military members while doing  it.

Hell,the defense cuts we  would be able to make if the USSR collapses and is forced to accept capitalism and have open elections would more than pay for what we spend supporting Ukraine.

It's. Not. Our. Fight.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Get back to me when those polls actually mean something.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!