Author Topic: Texas DPS arrests Venezuelan illegal immigrants who trespassed on private property, refused to leave  (Read 150 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY Published June 28, 2023 8:37pm EDT
Texas DPS arrests Venezuelan illegal immigrants who trespassed on private property, refused to leave
Texas DPS officers arrested more than 40 single adults for criminal tresspass
Bradford BetzBy Bradford Betz | Fox News

Texas DPS arrests illegal immigrants who trespassed on private property, refused to leave
The group comprised families and single adults from Venezuela, Texas DPS said.

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) on Wednesday encountered more than 100 illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. illegally and trespassed on private property.

Texas DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez told Fox News Digital the migrants crossed the Rio Grande and stepped onto private property after ignoring troopers' warnings not to enter.

illegal immigrants venezuela
A group of migrants arrested after crossing illegally into the U.S.  (Texas DPS)

The group consisted of families and single adults from Venezuela, Olivarez said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dps-arrests-venezuelan-illegal-immigrants-who-trespassed-on-private-property-refused-to-leave
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson