Author Topic: Migrant accused of running stash house for smugglers next to school  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant accused of running stash house for smugglers next to school
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Jun 28, 2023 / 06:29 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 28, 2023 / 06:29 PM CDT

Mexican man allegedly kept 14 foreign nationals from leaving a home in El Paso’s Lower Valley because 'his mom needed money for surgery'

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A man who allegedly told investigators he supervised a home on behalf of migrant smugglers because he needed money to pay for his mom’s surgery is now facing federal charges.

U.S. Border Patrol agents last week arrested Omar Eduardo Roman Castorena after he admitted to being in the country illegally and caring for 14 unauthorized migrants at a home on the 100 block of North Collinsworth Street in El Paso, court documents show.

The alleged migrant stash house is within walking distance of an elementary school on Alameda Avenue.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/migrant-accused-of-running-stash-house-for-smugglers-next-to-school/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson