Author Topic: Floating Fortresses: A Review of the Most Impressive U.S. Navy Warships  (Read 163 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Floating Fortresses: A Review of the Most Impressive U.S. Navy Warships
Story by Rose Reilly • Tuesday

The United States Navy is sailing ahead of the pack and will soon be home to 300 powerful ships capable of incredible feats. After retiring 244 vessels and purchasing 264 more state-of-the-art beauties, our Naval force can handle anything that comes it's way.

Laden with missiles and aircraft, these majestic vessels boast the most advanced technology in the world - ready for battle at a moment's notice. It's no wonder, then, that as Congress' approval of military budgets have swayed over time - one thing remains constant: The U.S. Navy is prepared for whatever lies ahead on their journey to greatness.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/floating-fortresses-a-review-of-the-most-impressive-u-s-navy-warships/ss-AA17jmNC?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6df860ad053b474fbed71027de178c0c&ei=55
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Impressive - yes!  Defensible - not so much.  Ukraine has sent some impressive Russian ships to the bottom. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson