Author Topic: Jordan Neely subway chokehold captured on more video than previously known, prosecutors reveal  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 28, 2023 4:03pm EDT
Jordan Neely subway chokehold captured on more video than previously known, prosecutors reveal
US Marine veteran Daniel Penny faces manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide charges in New York City

By Michael Ruiz , Marta Dhanis | Fox News

New York prosecutors have additional videos of the subway altercation that led to the chokehold death of Jordan Neely last month, court filings revealed Wednesday after Marine Corps veteran Daniel Penny pleaded not guilty to manslaughter charges in Manhattan.

Prosecutors have five cellphone videos taken by three witnesses, according to disclosure forms, as well as surveillance video from the day of Neely's death, and on April 30 that they plan to introduce as evidence.

One video has already been made public, showing Penny wrestling with Neely on the ground as another passenger assists.

The filings also include statements Penny allegedly made to police on May 1, after the deadly incident but 11 days before he was charged with a crime, and they reveal that police received multiple 911 calls and recorded interviews with at least two witnesses.

Penny, 24, previously told Fox News Digital he was headed to the gym the afternoon of May 1 when an agitated Neely, 30, boarded the train around 2:30 p.m. at the Second Avenue F train station in Manhattan, screaming at passengers and panhandling.

"I just put him out. I just put him in a chokehold," the veteran allegedly said, according to one of the officers present for his interview after the incident. "He came on and he threw s---, he’s like I don’t give a s---, I’m going to go to prison for life and stuff."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jordan-neely-subway-chokehold-captured-more-video-than-previously-known-prosecutors-reveal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I hope the jury that hears his case finds him not guilty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hope the jury that hears his case finds him not guilty.

@Kamaji

I hope so too,but it doesn't seen likely  with  a NYC jury.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!