Author Topic: Poll: Ron DeSantis Plunges to All-Time Low Net Favorability Rating  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 27 Jun 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) net favorability rating plunged to an all-time low after his first full month on the presidential campaign trail, a Civiqs poll found.

In December, the Civiqs poll found that DeSantis’s net favorability rating was -1, with 46 percent having a favorable opinion of him compared to 47 percent unfavorable.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1673848117593096192

As of June 26, DeSantis’s net favorability rating is -22, with just 34 percent of registered voters favoring DeSantis compared to 56 percent who hold an unfavorable opinion. An additional nine percent remained unsure.

Among independents, DeSantis’s favorability has drastically fallen. Compared to December when DeSantis held a +11 favorability rating among the critical voting bloc, he now sits at -22, with just 33 percent of independents holding a favorable view of the Florida governor. The survey also found that 12 percent of independents remain unsure.

DeSantis’s all-time low net favorability rating comes as he has officially been campaigning for president for just over one month.

Civiqs surveyed 43,769 registered voters between May 18 to June 26.

In contrast, a poll released last month found that the Republican presidential frontrunner, former President Donald Trump, reached an all-time high net favorability rating.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/06/27/poll-ron-desantis-plunges-alltime-low-net-favorability-rating/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Poll: Ron DeSantis Plunges to All-Time Low Net Favorability Rating
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 02:44:10 pm »
Polls! :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 02:47:01 pm »
MAGA has spent millions of dollars on direct mail and TV ads trashing DeSantis, so I'm not all that surprised.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 02:55:29 pm »
I think people like Nikki Haley or Tim Scott have a better chance of winning the presidency than either Trump or DeSantis
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 11:28:36 pm »
I think people like Nikki Haley or Tim Scott have a better chance of winning the presidency than either Trump or DeSantis

That would be my dream team.    I like what DeSantis did for Florida, but his campaign has been rocky and not  impressive enough for me to start throwing money his way.    Yet. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 11:32:59 pm »
Things will look better for him when the Donald is cooling his heels behind bars.