Author Topic: The CCP Is Killing Americans and Laundering the Profits – With Our Help  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The CCP Is Killing Americans and Laundering the Profits – With Our Help
June 22, 2023

Ira Mehlman
Media Director
Opioids are responsible for more than 100,000 deaths in the U.S. each year. By far, the biggest share of those deaths results from fentanyl, and our own border and immigration policies play an outsized role in facilitating the carnage. At the same time, the fentanyl trade is strengthening and enriching global criminal cartels and hostile regimes, most notably communist China.

Let’s start with the obvious. The majority of the lethal drugs that are responsible for more than 300 death every day in the U.S. cross the border from Mexico, trafficked by the same Mexican cartels that are responsible for moving unprecedented numbers of migrants to the U.S.

Massive illegal immigration is a problem in itself, but it also makes the movement of narcotics easier. While Border Patrol agents are tied up apprehending and processing migrants, they are not out along the border stopping shipments of fentanyl. While the Biden administration likes to argue that 92 percent of drug seizures occur at ports of entry, rather than between them, they can’t account for what they don’t know. They can’t know how much fentanyl (and other deadly narcotics) are not interdicted because the Border Patrol manpower is stretched thin by the administration’s border crisis.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/06/22/ccp-killing-americans-and-laundering-profits-our-help
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson