Author Topic: Terrorism Enabled: Known Hotbed for ‘Got Aways’ Revealed Just as Impeachment Floated [VIDEO]  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Terrorism Enabled: Known Hotbed for ‘Got Aways’ Revealed Just as Impeachment Floated [VIDEO]
June 22, 2023 by Kari Donovan

Reports of intentionally unprotected borders are surfacing with eyewitness testimony, just as articles of impeachment against Democrat Joe Biden are being discussed. The latest push to get rid of Biden is designed by US Rep. Lauren Bobert (R-CO) to remove Joe Biden from office over his lack of security at the Southern border.

And here is proof that she is right in her assessment that no one in the Biden administration is serious about our nation’s safety.

Ben Bergquam, the host of Law and Border on Real America’s Voice, revealed what is being described by a border patrol agent as the ‘number one’ location for illegal aliens known as “got aways” to enter the United States and as Bergquam showed, it is very, very easy to cross from Mexico into the United States in this small patch of ground, that has barely any restriction at all to stop entry.

https://frontlineamerica.com/terrorism-enabled-known-hotbed-for-got-aways-revealed-just-as-impeachment-floated-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson