Author Topic: Iranian, Moldavan, Chinese Migrants Arrested by Texas Police near Border  (Read 131 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Iranian, Moldavan, Chinese Migrants Arrested by Texas Police near Border

Texas DPS troopers arrest an Iranian, two Moldovan, and a Chinese national who illegally crossed the border into Texas. (Texas Department of Public Safety)Texas Department of Public Safety
BOB PRICE27 Jun 2023108

Texas Department of Public Safety troopers arrested four “special interest aliens” who illegally crossed the border between ports of entry. Troopers arrested an Iranian male, a Chinese male, and two Moldovan males in three separate incidents.

Texas DPS spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez tweeted photos on Tuesday of migrants from Iran, China, and Moldova arrested by troopers operating along the Texas-Mexico border under Governor Greg Abbott’s Operation Lone Star. The arrests took place in three separate incidents.

In the first, troopers working in the Brownsville, Texas, area of operations utilized drone technology to locate a migrant crossing the border this week. The troopers arrested the man after he illegally crossed the border between ports of entry and attempted to evade the officers.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/06/27/iranian-moldavan-chinese-migrants-arrested-by-texas-police-near-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson