Author Topic: White House omits Hunter Biden from visitor logs, despite Obama admin disclosing his visits  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 27, 2023 5:31pm EDT
White House omits Hunter Biden from visitor logs, despite Obama admin disclosing his visits
The White House has repeatedly touted the Biden administration as the 'most transparent administration in American history'
By Joe Schoffstall , Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News

The Biden White House has repeatedly claimed they are the "most transparent administration in American history," but a Fox News Digital review found that the visitor logs from the beginning of the Biden administration through February 2023 have not included any of Hunter Biden’s White House visits or extended stays.

Fox News Digital reviewed several articles to piece together Hunter Biden’s whereabouts during his dad’s administration and found that he has visited the White House over a dozen times through February 2023, the month accounted for in the most recent batch of visitor logs released last month.

A majority of the White House visits that Fox News Digital found were from 2022, which include the annual egg roll, Medal of Freedom ceremony, France State Dinner on the South Lawn, Christmas tree lighting, his daughter’s wedding, among others. However, they are all absent from the visitor logs, including what appear to be extended stays at the White House.

While many of these events are ceremonial and a tradition at the White House, Fox News Digital previously reported how Hunter Biden sought to use such events for his personal financial gain during the Obama administration.

Hunter and his longtime business partner, Eric Schwerin, would coordinate with his father's White House staff to invite business associates and potential business partners they were courting to official events.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-omits-hunter-biden-visitor-logs-despite-obama-admin-disclosing-visits
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why list a resident as a visitor?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

He's been living there for months, I understand. Maybe a little old to be living in Mom's/Stepmom's basement, but here we are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org