Author Topic: Ron DeSantis border plan unveiled: End to birthright citizenship, US troops to operate in Mexico and  (Read 1198 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So Mexico would be cool with a President DeSantis sending troops into their country?

Quite possibly Yes!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Why can't he send troops into Mexico?  Hello?  ILLEGALS are invading our country!  An invasion is actually a declaration of war.

As for the birthright citizenship, yes that would be difficult, but not impossible.  Certainly it would be challenged and eventually head to SCOTUS where they would have to rule.

Illegal immigrants entering. The country is not an act of war, but an illegal act. We have laws already on the books that deal with this issue. They’re just not being enforced.

And if you want to change birthright citizenship, you have to change the constitution. I can tell you the votes are not there.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy