Author Topic: Fauci lands new 'distinguished' gig to oversee infectious disease research at Georgetown Medical Sch  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 26, 2023 2:06pm EDT
Fauci lands new 'distinguished' gig to oversee infectious disease research at Georgetown Medical School
'Dr. Fauci has embodied the... value of being in service to others throughout his career,' Georgetown University's president said
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director who once had the highest salary as an employee of the federal government, accepted a position as a distinguished university professor at Georgetown University's School of Medicine, according to a Monday announcement.

In particular, Fauci will work at Georgetown University's Department of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases, which "conducts research and trains future physicians in infectious diseases." Fauci will also work in the university’s McCourt School of Public Policy.

"We are deeply honored to welcome Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, a dedicated public servant, humanitarian and visionary global health leader, to Georgetown," John J. DeGioia, the president of the university, said.

"Dr. Fauci has embodied the Jesuit value of being in service to others throughout his career, and we are grateful to have his expertise, strong leadership and commitment to guiding the next generation of leaders to meet the pressing issues of our time."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-lands-new-distinguished-gig-oversee-infectious-disease-research-georgetown-medical-school

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The bureaucrat-to-university professor pipeline continues unabated.

I guess explicit lobbying was a bit TOO unethical for him.  :whistle:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Unfreakin' believable.  Liberalism at it's finest.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Proven to be a serial LIAR (or possibly is just incredibly UNQUALIFIED and STUPID).
His incompetence and corruption has caused potentially millions of deaths.

He shut down schools for years, put everybody in house arrest, and closed/shut down small family owned businesses, forced everyone (including infants and small children) to wear one/two/three masks all day long, caused elderly family members to die alone because COVID, and FORCED everyone to take a new unvetted, unapproved, and untested vaccine (including infants and small children), all over virus with a 99% recovery rate which was essentially a cold.

They picked the right guy to teach weirdo leftist freaks. He is perfect for them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, maybe his next bug will get loose inside the beltway. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis