Author Topic: Joe Biden Says ‘No,’ He Didn’t Lie About Talking Business with Hunter Biden  (Read 880 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Says ‘No,’ He Didn’t Lie About Talking Business with Hunter Biden

Wendell Husebø 26 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden said Monday he did not lie in his repeated claims of never speaking with Hunter Biden about the family’s international business deals — despite mounting evidence to the contrary.

After hosting an event in the East Room at the White House about the nation’s economic challenges, Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich asked President Joe Biden, “Did you lie about never speaking to Hunter about his business deals?”

“No,” Joe Biden replied:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1673368002991996943

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/26/joe-biden-says-no-he-didnt-lie-about-talking-business-hunter-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lying about his lie... *****rollingeyes*****
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online The_Reader_David

Perhaps he just listened, smiled, frowned, made thumbs up and thumbs down signs, but never spoke to Hunter about them.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

Reporter: “How involved were you in your son’s Chinese shake-down text message? Were you sitting there? Were you involved?"

Biden: “No, I wasn’t.”

Reporter: “Were you?”

Biden *yelling*: “No!”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1674057971591168000

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Joe Biden Says ‘No,’ He Didn’t Lie About Talking Business with Hunter Biden

Wendell Husebø 26 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden said Monday he did not lie in his repeated claims of never speaking with Hunter Biden about the family’s international business deals — despite mounting evidence to the contrary.

After hosting an event in the East Room at the White House about the nation’s economic challenges, Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich asked President Joe Biden, “Did you lie about never speaking to Hunter about his business deals?”

“No,” Joe Biden replied:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1673368002991996943

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/26/joe-biden-says-no-he-didnt-lie-about-talking-business-hunter-biden/

@mystery-ak

Ever hear the joke that starts out with,"Well,there was this crackhead and his senile old fool of a father,sitting around discussing international trade,and......"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Reporter: “How involved were you in your son’s Chinese shake-down text message? Were you sitting there? Were you involved?"

Biden: “No, I wasn’t.”

Reporter: “Were you?”

Biden *yelling*: “No!”

An inartful question there.  Three questions one answer.  To which one question is he answering?  We don't know.

You gotta parse every f*cking word with this bunch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The question "Would he even remember if he had?" pretty much HAS to be asked.

As for me,I have no doubt he focuses on money like a hawk on a rabbit,and money and family are the only things he is really aware of.

Even then,I seriously doubt he remembers more than what his cut  was,not what  the pay-off was for.

AFATG,I doubt he would even care if he DID know.  With the Biden's,it all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

In only a few months from now when asked about Burisma and Hunter Biden, POTUS will answer with, "You mean Hunter Biden, my son?" ... what a bunch of Malarkey! Are you crazy? You are a lying dog face pony soldier! Come on! Let's do some push-ups right now!

I agree that Joe Biden cannot remember what day it is now, much less what he did years ago. Joe Biden is the example of why nursing homes exist. The nurses can guide him from his room to the tv room and then get him back safe again once a day. That is where he belongs. And only months from now, it will become undeniable. Then, Hunter is in real deep shit.

In his addled state all Biden can really say is what we hear almost everyday on the news, He a good kid! He my kid! He ain't never done nuffin wrong to hurt nobody! Dammit! Y'all just a bunch of White racists ... and I'm gonna sue!

As Biden fades out in his bed at 5pm he slurs, He used to go to synagogue with me everyday, when I was raised in Puerto Rico ...y'all think it's a joke. I'm serious ...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 11:37:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In only a few months from now when asked about Burisma and Hunter Biden, POTUS will answer with, "You mean Hunter Biden, my son?" ... what a bunch of Malarkey! Are you crazy? You are a lying dog face pony soldier! Come on! Let's do some push-ups right now!

I agree that Joe Biden cannot remember what day it is now, much less what he did years ago. Joe Biden is the example of why nursing homes exist. The nurses can guide him from his room to the tv room and then get him back safe again once a day. That is where he belongs. And only months from now, it will become undeniable. Then, Hunter is in real deep shit.

In his addled state all Biden can really say is what we hear almost everyday on the news, He a good kid! He my kid! He ain't never done nuffin wrong to hurt nobody! Dammit! Y'all just a bunch of White racists ... and I'm gonna sue!

As Biden fades out in his bed at 5pm he slurs, He used to go to synagogue with me everyday, when I was raised in Puerto Rico ...y'all think it's a joke. I'm serious ...

@240B

And "Doctor Jill" will have all that money  to herself to spend.

Online mountaineer

That's why I figure Jill is equally involved -  up to her eyebrows.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's why I figure Jill is equally involved -  up to her eyebrows.

@mountaineer

You bet she is!

She is his official handler.

Online mountaineer

Turns out, there's another scheduling email sent on June 14, 2016 - detailing an official face-to-face meeting between Joe Biden and Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman at the WH. Once again, CC'd on that email: Hunter Biden
How many times was Hunter involved? And why?

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1675929149184294913

Next time KJP drones on about Hunter being a private citizen, perhaps someone in the room can ask her why private citizen Hunter was involved with a May 27, 2016 phone call between Joe Biden and the president of Ukraine about the role of the new prosecutor in Kiev.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1674804713483558912

Online Kamaji

Turns out, there's another scheduling email sent on June 14, 2016 - detailing an official face-to-face meeting between Joe Biden and Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman at the WH. Once again, CC'd on that email: Hunter Biden
How many times was Hunter involved? And why?

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1675929149184294913

Next time KJP drones on about Hunter being a private citizen, perhaps someone in the room can ask her why private citizen Hunter was involved with a May 27, 2016 phone call between Joe Biden and the president of Ukraine about the role of the new prosecutor in Kiev.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1674804713483558912

:facepalm2:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Didn't he say, "I've never discussed business with Hunter a single time!" ?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:facepalm2:

@Kamaji

Ok,I ain't no lawyur an I doan even play  one on tb,but how  the HELL is that legal? Hunter Biden is NOT a member of the administration,and has NO right to access official gooberment documents.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Didn't he say, "I've never discussed business with Hunter a single time!" ?    :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Well,he did NOT discuss business with  Hunter a SINGLE time. He did it multiple times.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Well,he did NOT discuss business with  Hunter a SINGLE time. He did it multiple times.

Exactly!  @sneakypete

Bill Clinton used the save verbiage "I did not have sexual relations with....not a single time!"

with his finger waving at the camera, too!  LOL!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald