Author Topic: Florida's largest police union endorses DeSantis after supporting Trump in 2020  (Read 942 times)

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

How old are you,12?

GTFU,dude! This isn't about picking a bestie. It's about picking someone to run the nation.

You're the one who made the comment that you wouldn't allow him in your house. I would never vote for anyone to sit in the WH that I wouldn't want anywhere near my house.

You don't want him anywhere near your private property but you're quick with your attacks on people who don't want him near the public's property(WH). That's called hypocrisy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're the one who made the comment that you wouldn't allow him in your house. I would never vote for anyone to sit in the WH that I wouldn't want anywhere near my house.

You don't want him anywhere near your private property but you're quick with your attacks on people who don't want him near the public's property(WH). That's called hypocrisy

@LMAO

No,it's called reality.

We elect Presidents to lead our nation and govern us,not to be our bestie.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

No,it's called reality.

We elect Presidents to lead our nation and govern us,not to be our bestie.

I never said anything about electing a best friend.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 10:51:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy