Author Topic: Foreign Intel Agencies Say Iran On Cusp of Testing First Nuke  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Foreign Intel Agencies Say Iran On Cusp of Testing First Nuke

Adam Kredo
June 23, 2023
Iran continues to pursue illicit nuclear weapons technology across Europe and is on the cusp of testing its first nuclear warhead, according to intelligence estimates from three separate countries.

Defend SCOTUS
"The Iranian regime has consistently sought to obtain technology for its illegal nuclear program and ballistic missile apparatus," according to a summary of separate intelligence products published by the Netherlands, Germany, and Sweden during the first half of this year.

The Netherlands General and Intelligence Security Service disclosed in April that it had "succeeded a number of times in preventing Russia and Iran from acquiring Dutch knowledge or technology for their nuclear weapons programs," according to a translation of the report published earlier this week by the Middle East Media Research Institute. The country’s intelligence service also determined that Tehran’s advancements, including the enrichment of uranium to levels needed to power a bomb, "brings the option of a possible [Iranian] first nuclear test closer."

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/foreign-intel-agencies-say-iran-on-cusp-of-testing-first-nuke/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 04:39:04 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Foreign Intel Agencies Say Iran On Cusp of Testing First Nuke
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 04:42:02 pm »
I have to believe our Commander-in-Chief will draw a line in the sand and insist that any nuke will be eco-friendly or he'll get so mad he'll pick his nose and wipe it all over a map of Teheran. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2023, 05:15:43 pm »
It was always just a matter of time. Iran never stopped pursuing the a-bomb regardless of what the UN/US idiot diplomats said.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 05:19:42 pm »
No doubt Israel knows more or less exactly how close Iran is, or is not, and would have contingency plans in place, up to, and including, a preemptive nuclear strike on Tehran.