Author Topic: Immigration News Today: Funding Cuts Threaten Services for Asylum-Seeking Kids  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Immigration News Today: Funding Cuts Threaten Services for Asylum-Seeking Kids
FISAYO OKARE
JUN 22, 2023

Third grader starts drive to help immigrants after family hosts Afghan refugee:

Avery Ryan noticed the refugee staying at her house didn’t have a pillow, inspiring her to lead a pillow and blanket drive at her school to donate to Interfaith Rise. — News 12 New Jersey

https://documentedny.com/2023/06/22/immigration-news-childcare-promise-asylum-seekers-nyc/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wow!  I didn't know there were separate funds for adults and children!  Do they have separate funds for gays, trannies, and all the "different genders" available today to see if diversity is being kept up by the illegals.

Say, you don't think is a sob story piece of propaganda, do you? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson